Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Autobahn inspired 998's

My sodium levels are still high. Kidneys going to blow. 
These bad boys came in today. They came out better than I expected.
They're not offer this midsole in a size 11.5 or 12. Does anyone know why??? 

I would def create a similar color-way if I could. 

NB1 "Napa Valley" today.​
Those are fire, great job!...Is that the Mountain Green? The regular green color on the wheel? Thinking about making one heavy on that green color, wanted to see what it looks like. If you can, post up some outdoor lighting pics if you've got any i want to get a feel for the color... :smile:

Anyone get an email for the HB collab raffle yet? It seems like most people seemed to pass on them so I was hoping they'd be a relatively easy pickup, but I haven't received anything in my inbox yet. 
tired.gif

Those are fire, great job!...Is that the Mountain Green? The regular green color on the wheel? Thinking about making one heavy on that green color, wanted to see what it looks like. If you can, post up some outdoor lighting pics if you've got any i want to get a feel for the color... :smile:

These are some better lighting pics of the "Napa Valley's"​

Anyone get an email for the HB collab raffle yet? It seems like most people seemed to pass on them so I was hoping they'd be a relatively easy pickup, but I haven't received anything in my inbox yet. 
tired.gif
Nope, I liked them too so I was hoping for something lol.  I think this week is the general release though.

Back
Top Bottom