Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nvm I got too excited

@alp is obsessed with wooden boxes
yes I am. I just seen that and was about to head to 42nd to catch a greyhound to Philly but fortunately they replied telling me it's Random and I seen it in the comments. If I went to Philly now and found that out in the morning we would've had a big issue. It'd have to be random for everyone else but not me :lol:

yes I am. I just seen that and was about to head to 42nd to catch a greyhound to Philly but fortunately they replied telling me it's Random and I seen it in the comments. If I went to Philly now and found that out in the morning we would've had a big issue. It'd have to be random for everyone else but not me :lol:

Mane on the real though, I wouldn't even trip about being in Philly in the morning, I would hit up the "Reading Terminal Market". Some of the best breakfast I've ever had in my life homie.​

Mane on the real though, I wouldn't even trip about being in Philly in the morning, I would hit up the "Reading Terminal Market". Some of the best breakfast I've ever had in my life homie.​
you live in Philly? I might be there on Saturday, won't focus on no breakfast til I get my wooden box. Maybe we can grab a Philly cheesesteak or something. Where they got the best one in Philly?

you live in Philly? I might be there on Saturday, won't focus on no breakfast til I get my wooden box. Maybe we can grab a Philly cheesesteak or something. Where they got the best one in Philly?

:lol: Naw I was up in Philly last year for my sister's wedding (she lives in Philly). They have some amazing food tho in that Market mane... Afterward we took the Amtrak to New Rochelle & Co-Op city to visit with my cousins. So i know the trek from NYC to Philly. It's feasible for some breakfast yahmean'​

END M575 already dropped to $145 on END

Mannnnn..... By far one of the worse sneaker decesions Ive made in recent memory. With the dirt spots and ends terribly ****** cs plus the price drop got my salt levels going all the way up lol

Mannnnn..... By far one of the worse sneaker decesions Ive made in recent memory. With the dirt spots and ends terribly ****** cs plus the price drop got my salt levels going all the way up lol

I can't recall the number of times i've bought a pair only for the price to drop in a couple of weeks on a site that removes VAT and offers free worldwide shipping. smh..
I say don't worry about it and wear the crap out of those shoes.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the marbles in person! $145 a much more affordable price but the bait sale over the holiday weekend was much better at $122 ish w/free shipping....I do like the lace locks and the fancy box :smile:

Reasons why I'm waiting because of the extra features

just can't pay full price for kicks. there's nothing i need that badly. even the things i love the most i can find something to nitpick about it. i can see why people do it for nb1 otherwise i just don't understand hype.

for anyone in the danbury area: marshalls yesterday had the burgundy 991 and the wu-tang killa bee 670 in a lot of sizes $50

@mykoh go cop those 990v2. they were my first nb in 1998. saw them at the outlet recently actually the navy is better than the gy imo

if anyone is in the Philly area this weekend, Ubiq will be displaying some of my oldest, rarest, and weirdest pieces from my New Balance collection in the gallery upstairs, in conjunction with their special release of their 1600. The display will be up for a week or two.

if anyone is in the Philly area this weekend, Ubiq will be displaying some of my oldest, rarest, and weirdest pieces from my New Balance collection in the gallery upstairs, in conjunction with their special release of their 1600. The display will be up for a week or two.

That's sick. Wish I could make it. Take some pictures and post them here!

Back
Top Bottom