6. 670's​

Here is mine...
1) 1500
2) 670
3) 991.5
4) 577
5) 575
6) 576

I love 577 cw and materials, but the banana toebox though....

I wish RF just got to do a 997 instead of the 997.5

The 997.5 still looks good though

I wish RF just got to do a 997 instead of the 997.5
The 997.5 still looks good though

This. Same with the 991.5 on the surplus pack; the original soles compliment the shoe better IMO

Side note :NB site has surplus pack (first three pairs) back up, nothing smaller than a 9.5

Question on the End Marble. On the End site, the show them with a metal lace lock.

All other sites show them with no lace lock.

Does the lace lock only come on pairs bought directly from End? I ask bc Concepts just dropped them to $110 and I wouldn't mind picking up a pair at that price. A lace lock isn't worth $35 though. Just curious.

Question on the End Marble. On the End site, the show them with a metal lace lock.

All other sites show them with no lace lock.

Does the lace lock only come on pairs bought directly from End? I ask bc Concepts just dropped them to $110 and I wouldn't mind picking up a pair at that price. A lace lock isn't worth $35 though. Just curious.
Lace locks only come if directly purchased from END. You also get the special packaging (also exclusive to customers who purchase from END) , a box that is made to look like the carrara marble that inspired the shoe. 

I personally am holding out hope that the shoe will eventually drop on END because I'm a sucker for extras. But to each his own! 

Lace locks only come if directly purchased from END. You also get the special packaging (also exclusive to customers who purchase from END) , a box that is made to look like the carrara marble that inspired the shoe. 

I personally am holding out hope that the shoe will eventually drop on END because I'm a sucker for extras. But to each his own! 
Appreciate the info. And yea I'm sort of in the same boat. I don't want to pay $245 bc I'd feel like I was paying $35 for some lace locks and a box but I don't want to buy the lesser version with no lace locks. If End drops, I'll buy. If not, I'll pass. It's not something I'll regret passing on.

Not gonna lie the box the marbled whites come in is sick
The question I have is, does the END version come with an extra set of laces? From all the pictures I'm seeing on other retailers it seems like it only comes with one set of white laces where as the pictures on END show it with cream laces. I love me some extra laces.

The question I have is, does the END version come with an extra set of laces? From all the pictures I'm seeing on other retailers it seems like it only comes with one set of white laces where as the pictures on END show it with cream laces. I love me some extra laces.
END version comes with cream and white. 

Cream look 
smokin.gif
 in them

I would assume other retailers would get both sets of laces too but who knows

Would be real dumb to exclude that 

Last edited:

END version comes with cream and white. 

Cream look 
smokin.gif
 in them

I would assume other retailers would get both sets of laces too but who knows

Would be real dumb to exclude that 
Word, I agree! I checked some other sites and saw one picture that included a picture of the cream laces in addition to the whites. I'm thinking this may have convinced me to forego the extras, lol.

Looks like they just took the 577, 1500 and 575 down

I can feel a cancelation coming my way

edit: Guess not... just got tracking info

Last edited:

Word, I agree! I checked some other sites and saw one picture that included a picture of the cream laces in addition to the whites. I'm thinking this may have convinced me to forego the extras, lol.
Be careful with sizing if you do grab them. I went with my 998/997 size and they are super tight around the forefoot

Back
Top Bottom