Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In the NB world you get great GR's with great materials, quality and good prices on discount. The second hand market is terrible but for the most sought after of Collabs.

Really really nice shoe. Little disappointed how small it fits tho. Fits smaller than other 1500's I own. Will def try to trade this 11.5, if anyone is interested. I'll be on the hunt for a 12. Beautiful shoe tho, materials and colors are plush.
So, I recently had some help getting the 1500s, and the picture that I was sent (prior to shipping, I'll receive tomorrow or Friday) shows the "1500" on the side. My pair is also an 11.5 and coming from a New Balance store. I wonder if they were made in different runs. Seems inefficient to do so, given that there were only 1906 pairs. 

Nice Daytona's up there, makes me wish I didn't pass on them at all. Also nice Horween 998's! So dope!

Anybody with the END. x NB collab about sizing? Thanks

Last edited:
Nice Daytona's up there, makes me wish I didn't pass on them at all. Also nice Horween 998's! So dope!

Anybody with the END. x NB collab about sizing? Thanks
I'd say go TTS. 

I went .5 down to my 998/997 size and they are tight as **** around the forefoot.

You could probably get away with .5 down if you have a narrow foot but could still be tight.

Last edited:
In the NB world you get great GR's with great materials, quality and good prices on discount. The second hand market is terrible but for the most sought after of Collabs.
I'm talking about selling GR's for cheaper prices you would find anywhere. All you get is people saying they will buy them and flake or ask a million questions and never answer. Same thing with collabs on the FB groups. Just a bunch of people low balling and flaking.

NB has the best GR's hands down. second hand isn't too bad depending on how you look at it.

NB releases a style and you legit wont see it again for years which is good so if you have a barely worn shoe from 2006 in decent condition I'm sure you can flip for your money back and then some depending on the colorway. Maybe my views are a little skewed since I'm a size 13 and can't find **** at a decent price anyways.

NB collabs are weird to me because most of them are asian made so you're paying a premium for "exclusivity" on a shoe you know isn't up to snuff compared to miUSA miUK.

Doesn't NB have lurkers/members in this thread. Tell them to get their heads out of their *** and put some perf suede, horween, nubuck and more color options up. This textile **** is garbage.

So, I recently had some help getting the 1500s, and the picture that I was sent (prior to shipping, I'll receive tomorrow or Friday) shows the "1500" on the side. My pair is also an 11.5 and coming from a New Balance store. I wonder if they were made in different runs. Seems inefficient to do so, given that there were only 1906 pairs. 

For the record, I bought another pair in sz12 and they had the 1500 in the side also. 2/2 here

Way to listen to the ppl nb, camo print as the new premium option smh
Its insane how out of touch companies can be with what their customers want

I feel like it was some old dude like "young people love camo... lets give them that option"... then high fives all around the table for the great idea

Last edited:
havent posted in this thread in a while, good to see some familiar NB heads still posting in here. 

My NB1 just came in 
happy.gif

Its insane how out of touch companies can be with what their customers want

I feel like it was some old dude like "young people love camo... lets give them that option"... then high fives all around the table for the great idea
You have no idea, when I stopped in the copley store to do the survey on NB1. I literally wrote a solid page and half on what they can do to improve the program and they have yet to capitalize on any of it. 

Doesn't NB have lurkers/members in this thread. Tell them to get their heads out of their *** and put some perf suede, horween, nubuck and more color options up. This textile **** is garbage.
maybe a new silhouette to customize like a 585 or a 1500 

You have no idea, when I stopped in the copley store to do the survey on NB1. I literally wrote a solid page and half on what they can do to improve the program and they have yet to capitalize on any of it. 

The problem is most companies just think they can tell their customers what they want instead of actually listening to customers

maybe a new silhouette to customize like a 585 or a 1500 
1500 would be sick but I doubt that would happen since its miUK
997 on MB1 is going to make me go broke though

This Surplus 1500 has me feeling snakebit. Second pair came in yesterday, this pair from Extra Butter. Same issue with the left upper coming unglued. This pair is getting more limited every day with my two returns.

This Surplus 1500 has me feeling snakebit. Second pair came in yesterday, this pair from Extra Butter. Same issue with the left upper coming unglued. This pair is getting more limited every day with my two returns.

That's unfortunate. I ended up returning my pair as well. I was originally looking to get another pair but definitely starting to rethink that option/headache.

New NB1 options are borderline ridiculous. Midsole options are still weak....especially that haggard neon yellow. Leave that nonsense to Nike. Give us perf toe and a solid white midsole.

What happened to our NB rep that dropped in here a few months ago? :nerd: Looks like they didn't listen to him.

Back
Top Bottom