Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wanted to post my latest nb1 evergreen 998

Them are nice. J. crew, take note.

I feel like the 670 was the slept on pair in the bunch but for that price I had to do it. Can anyone confirm the color/ 'material of the heel? It looks different on various sites.

those 670's are calling my name. anyone know the sizing on 670sp? 1/2 down like my 998/997 or tts?

those 670's are calling my name. anyone know the sizing on 670sp? 1/2 down like my 998/997 or tts?

Go half down like 998 997.

People slept on 670s. Still in my top 3 of the pack.

Still on the hunt for 1500s in 11.5 for a steal.

These prices are unreal. If any of you see your sizes available, please cop without hesitation.

These prices are unreal. If any of you see your sizes available, please cop without hesitation.
Too much going on for my tastes.  Each pair is in my size, but I can't do it.  

Too much going on for my tastes.  Each pair is in my size, but I can't do it.  
Completely understand. That's exactly what I thought when I saw pics of these. And then I saw them in person and held them in hand. I melted. Super impressed. Lots of nice shoes have come out this year but all the shoes in the Surplus Pack still reign supreme at the top for me. 

lets hope so copped last 9.5 and they only have 1 10 left. thought about buying both and returning pair that did not fit but did not. between you and winston andy suggest 998 size so should be good. thx and rep'd

Back
Top Bottom