Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mane... I was going back in forth for the 990v2 DVN2 for $149, but stayed disciplined with my plan on waiting til Cyber Monday and seeing what discount NB.com will have for the NB1 program. I did grab some NB apparal from the Bait sale tho.. :smokin

1500 same size as 998 but I do find if you go with .5 size up it works also. For reference I'm a 10.5 in a 998/997 and I have a 1500 in size 11 are fine.
UUGGGHH!! Had dinner and when I came back the 9975 and 997 camo toe in my size sold out!! Plus Bait site is straight Derping out!

UUGGGHH!! Had dinner and when I came back the 9975 and 997 camo toe in my size sold out!! Plus Bait site is straight Derping out!

Oh wait...4 cousins on phones, 3 kids on tablets, parent streaming a movie...problem solved!!!

1500OGG scooped at bait $83 bucks*** Comes wth lime green laces! Went tts and Im gonna love these!

While the getting is good any other 1500 models I should look to scoop on the low? Pics and tips always appreciated!!

Can anyone provide assistance on the current made in UK 576 sizing? Stay with your normal 998 made in US size?

I only ask because I've recently started going up .5 size on UK 1500's and haven't bought a pair of 576's in 3+ years. Seems like the Flimby fits are getting tighter.

Can anyone provide assistance on the current made in UK 576 sizing? Stay with your normal 998 made in US size?

I only ask because I've recently started going up .5 size on UK 1500's and haven't bought a pair of 576's in 3+ years. Seems like the Flimby fits are getting tighter.
I got a 576 from the Surplus Pack and they fit like my 997s- perfectly. As an FYI, I go 11.5 for 997 and 998s though I can comfortably fit an 11 in the 998s as well. Hope that helps.

Nawh bro. Check any item you like and it will make note if it's included. For example the 997DPA are normal priced but $200 with the discount...Only place with them in my size but I'm not down for $200 SUPER SLEPT on these kicks because my lousy family showed up! LOL!

Hanon seems to be cheaper for 997dpa. 30% sale + 25% BF. GBP87 before shipping.

Haha nice! So far I copped the 1500WR's and 575END off of END. and possibly will be copping more. Smh I gotta problem
Yeah Boy!!! I love the 575Ends...That Marble box is so dope! The kicks are pretty decent ok too! hahaha!
Hanon seems to be cheaper for 997dpa. 30% sale + 25% BF. GBP87 before shipping.
Oh Lord happy days!! FINALLY got the 997DPA for a STEAL too!! Thanks man!! I was just about to go to bed!

Between the 1500BY or the 1500BK which would you chose?

Yeah Boy!!! I love the 575Ends...That Marble box is so dope! The kicks are pretty decent ok too! hahaha!
Oh Lord happy days!! FINALLY got the 997DPA for a STEAL too!! Thanks man!! I was just about to go to bed!

Between the 1500BY or the 1500BK which would you chose?

No prob! Hanon always the cheaper site for me. Considering they excluded VAT. And GBP exc rate is low.

Last edited:
No prob! Hanon always the cheaper site for me. Considering they excluded VAT. And GBP exc rate is low.

Im saying! I was afraid they would pull certain items or exclude the good stuff. Thanks again playa checked this morning(off on TV hunt with Pops) and they sold out of my size in the 997!
Checking my emails...I went ALL CITY yesterday! 1500 OGG, 1500BK, 997DPA, 577 ETR, 575GRW, 998DPHO(Plan B). I did get pairs for other people as well!![emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm showing incredible self control this week so far. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

Same..havent made a single purchase. Ive made so many purchases in the last 3 months that I had to draw the line somewhere. I have also found that I am very prone to making impulse purchases during major sales which I usually end up regretting down the line.

I'm showing incredible self control this week so far. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

Same..havent made a single purchase. Ive made so many purchases in the last 3 months that I had to draw the line somewhere. I have also found that I am very prone to making impulse purchases during major sales which I usually end up regretting down the line.

Yep. Repped to both of you guys. I've come to be a lot of selective about what purchase anymore. I almost got something but I felt like my main reason for buying it wasbecause it was on sale......****shrug***

Full disclosure - I do have purchases but they were on a pre-determined "hit list" before coming into this week. I just have avoided the impulse buys that have killed me in past years. I copped JE villain hoody at a great discount but I forced myself to remove something I was going to get to offset the cost. If I can stick to my list and not deviate it will be a successful season.

Only made 2 purchases of NB's so far and I'm kind of thinking that might be it for me. Just really don't want to spend a crap ton of money when I know I can get em for cheaper later down the road.

Thinking about buying/making some NB1s. That said, do the 998s fit any different than your normal, in store GR? Also, there's no refund on NB1 products, correct?

I know they're not talked about much in here, but does anyone know where I can get a pair for 660s for the low? I like the silo but I refuse to pay eBay prices for an Asian made NB.

Preach On Preacher Man! I find myself saying...$75 for X shoe? Why not? I had three or four different 1500 in my cart for Hanon yesterday and had to splash cold water on my face to calm the F down! Sill have the 1500BY in my cart...the price is just too good but I got the BL and OGG.

I spent $600 on 6 pair of DOPE shoes so I feel bad but at the same time happy! I only feel WTF about the 998PHO because it's a Plan B pair. THe rest I can't wait to rock em out and hope the weather holds!!!

HEADS UP: I'm hitting up the Lawrence Outlet 40% off !! PM me your celly if you want me to shoot you a heads up on any discount heat! $59 for a pair of 998 or 997? J**** What?!

Back
Top Bottom