​
I would've ask the big wigs at Nike for some Nike Air 180's 
nerd.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Dope! 
smokin.gif
If I remember correctly they have some version of the Nike Air 180 coming out next year. Looked like the OG one that's all white with hits of pink with the blue swoosh. I don't remember if it was an updated version of the shoe or true to the original OG reissue. But it was definitely that OG color way.

Honestly, I was never a fan of Nike's retro runners, though I've got great respect for Tinker Hatfield and co. I fell in love with runners when I first discovered New Balances. My wife's a huge fan of the Air Max 1 and Air Max 90 but I've slowly converted her to NB. Every time I hit the Brighton outlets I scour the shelves for size 5's. I recently picked up a pair of 997s for her, lol. 

If I remember correctly they have some version of the Nike Air 180 coming out next year. Looked like the OG one that's all white with hits of pink with the blue swoosh. I don't remember if it was an updated version of the shoe or true to the original OG reissue. But it was definitely that OG color way.

Honestly, I was never a fan of Nike's retro runners, though I've got great respect for Tinker Hatfield and co. I fell in love with runners when I first discovered New Balances. My wife's a huge fan of the Air Max 1 and Air Max 90 but I've slowly converted her to NB. Every time I hit the Brighton outlets I scour the shelves for size 5's. I recently picked up a pair of 997s for her, lol. 
Thanks for the info homie! 
nthat.gif
 Looking forward to 2017 Nike Fall lineup then... I don't blame ya tho playboi, NB is a great Brand to fall in love with runners. 

I saw a pair at the mall on Sunday and the "leather" felt just as plastic as the older non-remastered 3's with the jumpman on back.  No way I'm spending $240 (after tax) on that!  Half that, maybe.

I was part of a customer feedback focus group at a local sneaker shop with Nike higher ups. It was cool seeing fall 2017 product that I will never buy.

They rewarded me with free sneakers of my choice and said no to Yeezys so I asked for the TB3s which they happily sent me.

The quality control is so laughable that I may just off them for retail in order to buy more NBs. Seriously, discovering made in USA and UK NBs has significantly altered my standards for what a sneaker ought to look like. I can't believe dudes are so willing to drop $200+ on fugazi quality shoes.

Take these reps!!!!!

Hmmm must be the ultramarine 180s since nike has not released them out of the entire og cw yet. Prob the only shoe/cw to complete my nike og runner set

I was part of a customer feedback focus group at a local sneaker shop with Nike higher ups. It was cool seeing fall 2017 product that I will never buy.

They rewarded me with free sneakers of my choice and said no to Yeezys so I asked for the TB3s which they happily sent me.

The quality control is so laughable that I may just off them for retail in order to buy more NBs. Seriously, discovering made in USA and UK NBs has significantly altered my standards for what a sneaker ought to look like. I can't believe dudes are so willing to drop $200+ on fugazi quality shoes.
hype trumps everything and trump hypes everything. 

r.i.p. american products and american politics.  

lol. 

Last edited:
I'm going to need that OG Nike Air 180 Bubble Unit! :pimp:  ​
agreed. I think ill be done with air max's once they actually do drop...(for a while) but AM's will always be my first love.
Until then ill be more tuned into NB's. Where have i been all of these years!

Let me say thank you to all the homeboys who rep NB...the different models and color ways gives me something to collect and rock!

The quality issue is not even close! I bought a pair of the Orange Box Dunks and fresh out of the box just issue after issue, misscut "leather", stitching erros, glue runs, and the biggest is the SUPER fake x Chinatown purse quality synthetic leather Nike trying to push on the Jordan Slaves...It is laughable that they have the BALLS to charge $400 for anything of decent quality. Yet the Zombie Slaves line up time and time again. 

In defense of JB they've been doing a lot better then in past years when it comes to materials and quality.... I have no complaints with the Jordan 1s they've been releasing and they did a pretty solid job on the white cement 4s after screwing them up in 2012. I pick and choose wisely the ones I buy and haven't been disappointed with any in the last 2 years.

In defense of JB they've been doing a lot better then in past years when it comes to materials and quality.... I have no complaints with the Jordan 1s they've been releasing and they did a pretty solid job on the white cement 4s after screwing them up in 2012. I pick and choose wisely the ones I buy and haven't been disappointed with any in the last 2 years.

So are they using leather on these retros or a better quality pleather?

So are they using leather on these retros or a better quality pleather?

I'm not a material expert but I'd guess it's not a real leather... With that being said I've heard in this forum that new balance leather liners aren't real leather either... Only the suede

Can anyone comment on the sizing of 1300s? The only pair of 1300s I currently own are the Horween joints. I'm an 11.5 in all my NB's, though I could wear an 11 for 998s and it fit comfy. Same with the 1400 model, I wear an 11.5 but I find that the 11 is a nice snug fit. Is it the same story with the 1300s?

I ask because I'm hoping to cop a pair of salmon soles for a decent price and wondering if I could get away with a size 11. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone comment on the sizing of 1300s? The only pair of 1300s I currently own are the Horween joints. I'm an 11.5 in all my NB's, though I could wear an 11 for 998s and it fit comfy. Same with the 1400 model, I wear an 11.5 but I find that the 11 is a nice snug fit. Is it the same story with the 1300s?

I ask because I'm hoping to cop a pair of salmon soles for a decent price and wondering if I could get away with a size 11. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
They fit pretty similar to 998s for me.  So you may be able to. If anything they fit a big bigger, so you should be fine if you have worn an 11 in the past in 998s. 

IMO go with your TTS

998 and 1300 fit similar to me as well. By the way, I noticed FP's photos of the 1500 surplus had no side embroidery so you might want to reach out to them to check if they have your size. I see UK 9.5, 10, 11.5.

998 and 1300 fit similar to me as well. By the way, I noticed FP's photos of the 1500 surplus had no side embroidery so you might want to reach out to them to check if they have your size. I see UK 9.5, 10, 11.5.
Repped to you guys, thanks for the input. I think I'm going to take my chances, especially if I can get these at a good deal.

Also, @tfurumi  Foot Patrol isn't the only store that has advertised the shoes and put up photos without the 1500 embroidery. New Balance's own website (which I bought my pair from) doesn't have the 1500 embroidery showing. I actually just ordered them off of Shoe Gallery during their Cyber Monday sale- taking a chance and hoping that they don't have the embroidery. If not, then I'll just keep them. Thanks, though!

I'm not a material expert but I'd guess it's not a real leather... With that being said I've heard in this forum that new balance leather liners aren't real leather either... Only the suede
Exactly the liner on the 997 is a vinyl material not real leather at all

Back
Top Bottom