Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My NB1 already shipped... Don't know if I should be stoked or nervous about the QC
nerd.gif
When did you order yours? I made mine on black friday and mine shipped already... nervous of the QC as well. 

Just gotta post a huge shoutout to @moshepark  , been on the hunt for these for a year. Came thru super clutch last week,  I appreciate it man, had to take this quick shot of these bad boys. Niketalk fam strikes again. NB thread is by far one of my favorites. 
nthat.gif
Congrats and enjoy, brother! Glad they got home safely!

Also, just copped the 991.5 Surplus for $90 shipped. Was on the fence about copping but I couldn't say no to that price. And that's a freaking wrap for the entire Surplus Pack! After I saw @ThreeGeees  repost a pic on his IG of that contest END is running I was motivated to complete the pack. I loved that shot of all six pairs together- quality.

Crossing my fingers that my 1500SP comes without major QC issues and without the 1500 embroidery. These two purchases sorta kinda not really softens the blow of saving $500 because I missed out on that Kithstrike, lol.

Day 1. "Poor Man's Salmon Toes"​

​
remind me was it 25 days of nb1? or how many exactly?

either way at the end can we get a full pic of the nb1 collection? been curious what your entire nb1 collection looks like. 

really dig those st, going to make a pair myself just been debating on doing it with current color wheel or waiting for a color closer to salmon.

remind me was it 25 days of nb1? or how many exactly?

either way at the end can we get a full pic of the nb1 collection? been curious what your entire nb1 collection looks like. 

really dig those st, going to make a pair myself just been debating on doing it with current color wheel or waiting for a color closer to salmon.
Thanks mane... It's NB1 REDRUM Month.. All month long! Get Your Augsburger Christkindlesmarkt Gluhwein (German Spiced Wine) on the Stove! We're Cooking! 
nthat.gif

Just gotta post a huge shoutout to @moshepark
 , been on the hunt for these for a year. Came thru super clutch last week,  I appreciate it man, had to take this quick shot of these bad boys. Niketalk fam strikes again. NB thread is by far one of my favorites. :nthat:

That's a killer angle. Still at work but off tmw so happy ocf ya'll.

Still undecided on the blac/grey iguanas. Need to see better pics of the toebox materials.

Nice to see the corrected 1500!shape is here to stay and not just for retro colorways.

there's pics of the two Norse Projects Rainer boots floating around. They're nice but I have no use for anymore NB boots (I have 3 pairs of 710's and an OG pair of Rainiers). It snows in Philly, but not that much.

Just saw them. Kind of baffled on why they did two pairs of that model.. I mean cmon that's not what we want. Gimme a damn 1500 or something..

I agree, I'd like a 1500 too, but almost always, the stores don't get to pick the model. Also, you gotta figure, a boot actually makes sense in that country and it's weather

When did the 1500UKG re-release? Randomly browsing END and there they sit. I'm supposed to be buying Christmas presents, but I had to immediately scoop those up. :smh:

When did the 1500UKG re-release? Randomly browsing END and there they sit. I'm supposed to be buying Christmas presents, but I had to immediately scoop those up. :smh:

Those came outta' nowhere. Salty I missed my size. The navy pair has been sitting for a few months.

Just saw them. Kind of baffled on why they did two pairs of that model.. I mean cmon that's not what we want. Gimme a damn 1500 or something..
To continue the previous theme and the shops really have no decision on what model they get to pic. Really no point of hyping an already hyped model.

Back
Top Bottom