Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

are'nt all 274 china made? or not miusa, seeing as they have revlite. think i want the Tokyo rats when they get ww release. that pair is growing on me. 

Yea they are all made in China, the Mita CW is nice just can't really get behind the model in general. Seems like the only people praising the 247 are boutique managers and co workers that are getting paid to promote. I saw one person praise the comfort on them when in reality revlite is not a great cushioning system at all.

im on the fence about the shoe in general and figured if i am going to try it might as well be the cw i like over all the others. 

There's one in Gurnee Mills. I think it's like 40 minutes drive north from downtown. They had some 998 and 1300 when I was there last. They used to have nothing. Check out Saint Alfred on Milwaukee ave they have good selection of NB and etc.

Thanks mate! Will definitely check those places.

Last edited:
Finally! It's been way too long ... now hopefully some new midsole options, but perf is a great way to start :smile:

perf suede 
roll.gif

Wonder if there will be a new color wheel with the perf toe options

Also, been wearing my DBOAs lately with the brown 3M laces from the 577ETO...they seem to match the horween pretty well.

Wonder if there will be a new color wheel with the perf toe options

Also, been wearing my DBOAs lately with the brown 3M laces from the 577ETO...they seem to match the horween pretty well.

Yeah there should def be a new color wheel
This one has been around for a long time now
Hopefully some good options

I'm still waiting on perf nubuck. Nonetheless, very exciting and looking forward to see what you all cook up 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom