Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yea
..this is a lie. If I come to work in a suit I would immediately be asked if I was leaving. I did the time where I had to wear suits daily but now I wear jeans and sneakers.

A suit is just that, a suit and I know a lot of folks who can dress but suck at there job.

So don't let it fool you. I have 2 degrees and two certifications and chill comfortable at work because my team gets stuff done.

Don't believe me go follow bds120 on IG.
I agree with you. I suppose it depends on what your job is, but the idea that what you wear (style; not cleanliness or cover) determines how good you are at a job is kinda silly to me. People hold on to the notion that suits=trust, but some other style does not...for some reason. You would think politicians would have cured us of this by now haha. That being said, I think alot of suits look awesome. They just aren't comfortable to me. 

red white n blue is my kryptonite/ nightmare colorway, so i'll be passing, but looking forward to more jcrew x 247 colorways if that happens

smokin.gif

Anyone have a recommendation on a spray to protect suede?
I see this question a lot, I treat most of my shoes and this is my go to

Amazon product ASIN B0083GNLHC
no fancy sneaker crep, or jason markk for me, although I have tried most products out there. 

the spray on these cans seems to work much better than most other products (wider more consistant spray) I have tried and it's usually 1/2 the cost

most of the time it's 8-9 bucks on amazon, today $12... still cheaper and better than most IMO. 

Last edited:
Patiently waiting on ebates to order my NB1s ..glad I didn't pass on those cncpts- waiting for my order to arrive

Back
Top Bottom