Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There's 1 by me in Bk. One or two in the city and a few in Long Island that i know of

Cool. I have been in New York since Thursday. I saw one here I think in the lower part of Manhattan(?) lol. I'm not too sure of where everything is. I might have to hit one whilebim here. Went to a store today and they have the 997BKR and 997JOL. The JOL looked beat up a little

I just saw someone post these on Instagram at the Century 21 in Manhattan. I didn't even know they had released yet. I remember pics posted a bit ago from the Chinese website or whatever. Hadn't figured that were out yet
NB employee today told me that the teal you see in those 997s are actually surplus materials from the Concepts NYC 997s from the Rivalry pack. If you look at the outsole it also has that New balance 997 logo in teal just like the 997NSY. A couple other things remind me of that shoe. This picture seem to validate his claims- very cool pair. The price is even better!
Cool. I have been in New York since Thursday. I saw one here I think in the lower part of Manhattan(?) lol. I'm not too sure of where everything is. I might have to hit one whilebim here. Went to a store today and they have the 997BKR and 997JOL. The JOL looked beat up a little
Do you happen to remember the price of the 997BKR and if they had an 11.5? If the price is right and someone could proxy I'd be grateful 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
NB employee today told me that the teal you see in those 997s are actually surplus materials from the Concepts NYC 997s from the Rivalry pack. If you look at the outsole it also has that New balance 997 logo in teal just like the 997NSY. A couple other things remind me of that shoe. This picture seem to validate his claims- very cool pair. The price is even better!

Do you happen to remember the price of the 997BKR and if they had an 11.5? If the price is right and someone could proxy I'd be grateful :nthat:  

I wasn't completely looking. I saw a BKR in an 11 and I think it was 240 or so. I didn't look for other sizes.

I hope to find an 11 in those teal and white pairs

Last edited:
June 10th release is what I've been seeing.
answered my own question. 

releasing at stance website, newbalance.com and select retailers. $240 for the 997 kit(includes the socks) and $180 for the 1978.

both are fire af but for that price i believe i will only go after the 997. 

Last edited:
the original C21 is in the financial district by ground zero. I've been getting kicks there for the past 15 years or so. It's always worth a pop in, if you're in that area. There's a newish C21 here in Philly, and I check it weekly. No 997s or 998s here (but other heaters show up occasionally). 

It is true that those are leftover materials from the Cncpts pack (this was already established a few weeks back)

the original C21 is in the financial district by ground zero. I've been getting kicks there for the past 15 years or so. It's always worth a pop in, if you're in that area. There's a newish C21 here in Philly, and I check it weekly. No 997s or 998s here (but other heaters show up occasionally). 

It is true that those are leftover materials from the Cncpts pack (this was already established a few weeks back)

This is the one I had seen while our exploring. I guess I'll pop in and see what's up.

Those pictures make them look amazing.

Also, J.Crew is running a 25% off sale of some New Balance. Code is "YESPLEASE"

Last edited:
This is the one I had seen while our exploring. I guess I'll pop in and see what's up.
Those pictures make them look amazing.

Also, J.Crew is running a 25% off sale of some New Balance. Code is "YESPLEASE"
what are those? They look different from the ones at C21

what are those? They look different from the ones at C21

I'm confused lol. Those pics are what someone on here posted. I think the lighting might be different than the one one posted that I said was from Century21. I haven't had a chance to make it there yet

those green/white 997 look sick
Are they actually going to release or is there only a few pairs floating around?

Well, I went to the Century 21 by the Lincoln Center on Broadway I think and they had a few pairs. I saw 10s and like 9.5s. I think I got the only pair of 10.5s. They come out to 125 and change. Kinda an impulse buy for me lol.

Last edited:
I hit the c21 by ground zero. They had plenty of pairs in all sizes. They were trash tho. Didn't pass my inspection.. Horrible creases in the leather, random marks and nasty toe bulges on every pair I saw. Easy pass

Well, I went to the Century 21 by the Lincoln Center on Broadway I think and they had a few pairs. I saw 10s and like 9.5s. I think I got the only pair of 10.5s. They come out to 125 and change. Kinda an impulse buy for me lol.
^^^dope pick up. Never thought C21 carried 997s or anything besides 574s and the occasional 990v3/4. Might just have to slide thru and hope for the best[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

*on feet for today's gloomy forecast in NYC

^^^dope pick up. Never thought C21 carried 997s or anything besides 574s and the occasional 990v3/4. Might just have to slide thru and hope for the best[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

*on feet for today's gloomy forecast in NYC
Thanks. I saw them and knew my chances of ever getting them where I'm from was slim so I pulled the trigger. I really dig them. They had several different models there. New York was good to me lol

Hello niketalk fam,

i was hoping some members in here could help out with some info on the 247 line...how they fit, comfort and if anyone knows of any sites that have them on discount?

I was thinking about grabbing a pair for the sunmer.

Thanks all

damnnn i can't wait for the first waves of nb1s to come in..post them up guys!! also them color swatches gonna be clutch

Back
Top Bottom