Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nordstrom rack finds are always a needle in a haystack cause they're usually returns etc. That said how did those end up at the rack if they never released through Nordstrom.

I have them in same size as my 997 and fit perfectly. For reference I size 0.5 down for 998.
Thank you, yes I also size down for 997/998 so i guess size 10 was the correct size for me, unfortunately the last pair was bought already haha
Did you post some pictures on foot already ?

Thank you, yes I also size down for 997/998 so i guess size 10 was the correct size for me, unfortunately the last pair was bought already haha
Did you post some pictures on foot already ?
@newbalance365  did not say go with your 997/998 size, he rather said that they fit narrow. Go with your TTS or even .5 up he said. 

Also, every pair of 997/998 fit differently. I have leather-lined 997s that fit super loose while other, older suede/mesh 997s that fit snug (all same size) - same with the 998.

Everyone's feet are also different. It may not hurt for you to go .5 up at all to a 10.5 (if that's still an option). Honestly, for sizing, the best bet is to try the shoes on yourself. If there isn't an NB store near you then there's always the option of buying a pair of 770s online and returning them after trying them on - New Balance's website offer free returns. 

Hope this helps, good luck!

Good info, I definitely followed @newbalance365 advice and went with my TTS (997 size) as I was buying blind (I'm overseas and no local stores that stocked them).

Btw thanks for initially posting the pricing error on concepts, worked out super cheap even with the shipping!

997ST arrived today. love the cw, but NB definitely needs to step up their game quality wise when it comes to miUSA pairs... the dents in the mudguard would have been a strict NO if i had seen the pair in a shop beforehand instead of buying it online. fortunately enough I had a coupon so the price was not hurting that much.

Taking a page from the Cnctps team? OH man sold out!! ...Just kidding! We have FSR!!! 

Fake sold out!

By the way saw the 997CSS and CSU available for purchase.

Last edited:
fuelcore is similar and replacing the N2 cushioning system, which is a tad stiff and responsive. there will be a bunch of fuelcore models coming out and N2 is discontinued

Back
Top Bottom