Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those 998WTP are very, very interesting. I think I want them.

Well, I must tell you guys, tonight I donated about 15 pairs of shoes to the Disabled Veterans. A few months ago I gave away about 10 pairs or so. So yeah, I have cleaned out about 25 pair, not to mention I recently finished my "grail list". I must say, all of it is making me rethink all the pairs I thought I wanted. Some that were on my list of "wants" have suddenly gone away and I don't care about anymore. It's hard to decide now what I am at to add to the collection now.....

Right on!! I donated 7-10 pairs of kicks to Matress Firms shoe drive for Foster Kids. I recommend it as a way to 1 clean out our storage and 2 to help those in need stay fly!

Honestly I️ only rock camp socks with boots.. I️ need to sz up to a 10 if I️ wanna wear them with kicks

Right on!! I donated 7-10 pairs of kicks to Matress Firms shoe drive for Foster Kids. I recommend it as a way to 1 clean out our storage and 2 to help those in need stay fly!

Nice. I just had a bunch that I had not worn in a while and I couldn't remember the last time I had worn them or actually wanted to. My tastes have changed significantly and I decided it was time to let them go and make a little more space and it was to a really good cause too.

m1500ib (wear 10 min , recycle pic )

1500.jpg

First off shout out to everyone born in ‘88!

I’ve asked a bunch of times but i really want a pair of 576SP and regret letting mine go. If anyone has leads for a size 8.5-9 please hit me up. Thanks!

Oneness is running a 30% off sale with "oneness30" I believe. The "Modern Gentleman" 1500 is on there and the code works for them, but there is only 11 and 11.5 when I checked. Total is like $154 before shipping.

They were about $140 ($141 technically), during Hanon’s NB freeship promo. I have to go to USPS to pick mine up this week, since I missed the delivery on Friday.
yup saw that almost copped but figured they ain’t goin anywhere and might find a better deal.

Didn't bother me to pinroll my paints in the 6th grade, but that was in like '88 lol. I think we feel weird doing it now because we're old lol.
pinrolled around '90-'91 / 5th-6th grade but called it 'french cuffs'. it wasn't for denim stains cause everyone wore light stonewashed. dark denim was for old men who grew up in the 50s. guess it was more to show off the kicks (agassi / bo jackson era). if you got a second pair of kicks during the school year you were balling

pinrolled around '90-'91 / 5th-6th grade but called it 'french cuffs'. it wasn't for denim stains cause everyone wore light stonewashed. dark denim was for old men who grew up in the 50s. guess it was more to show off the kicks (agassi / bo jackson era). if you got a second pair of kicks during the school year you were balling

This is why I never liked pinrolling. I alway thought of it, and no offense to those who do it, attention wh-oring. Trying too hard to show off and not my cup of tea.

like son of dad son of dad said, we called it "french cuffs"..i did this in middle school from 90-92. the trend should have stayed there and never came back. very hideous style. but like @threegees says, it will pass, like any other trend.

Can anybody explain how in the world my local Marshalls department store had some pairs of the tan jcrew x new balance h710 Ranier hiking boot with red laces that released back in 2012????

Back
Top Bottom