Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sup fellas, been a hot minute seen I've posted. Vidiviciun, belated congrats on the little one. I have two myself; buckle up sir!

Speaking of CaliRoots above, has anyone ordered from them before? I'm thinking of snagging those 770.9 SCF hybrids on there.

Latest pick up for me. No hype but I don't care. Loud AF.....lol

28w13i9.jpg

flintgrey flintgrey

The only thing I've heard about Caliroots is the shipping is high. I thought someone said like $29 bucks once, but I could be wrong. Might have to just check

would scoop this up if it was my size and if shipping wasn't so high. gonna start broadening my collection to include 991s.

Would have too ! I'm EU based so shipping is worth for me. Always good transactions with Caliroots, fast shipping & delivery for me.
But finally i just spent this money on 991FA ... Too many buy those past 3 weeks but i have to own (at least) one pair of FA pack :nthat:
Now waiting for a steal price on 1500FA in US 7,5 :lol:

Last edited:
yeah crazy snow here in ct too. been wearing hiking shoes and boots. asolo, lowa, garmont, northface, chippewa

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Rainier hiking boot?? How are they in snowy city conditions looking at a pair are they warm comfortable and keep your feet dry?

They are goretex and do keep your feet dry. As for warmth they're pretty good but that's more to do with what socks ya got on

Appreciate it, just copped the black joints of eBay should be in by next week. Live in chicago just wanted a pair to wear casually keep my feet dry and kind beat up but still have comfort.

Concepts did another tease on IG of their 991.5 - release date is 1/19/18. Really hoping they do an in-store as well as an online release, wanna see these joints in person!

Back
Top Bottom