Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : 576ct02

Salutes to CT
ss.jpg

Last edited:
The MiUSA 574s I have are top notch. Felt great out the box and after an hour or so they were exactly how I wanted them. NBs take to your feet quickly. 574 have very roomy toe box IMO and the mesh toe is very flexible so it never feels cramped or too tight. If you find the cushion lacking you could always add an insole that you like to it.

I love my 574s and right now they feel more comfortable than my 990v4s. Not sure what silhouettes you are used to from NB, but everyone should have a pair of 574s IMO, preferably a MiUSA at that.

I've never owned a pair of NB before, but I just bought em. Thanks

What's MiUSA? What are the differences?

Disappointed by the price point as well but will probably cave using the free shipping and Ebates 10% cash back

They’re just a really versatile shoe in those colors and I know I’ll wear them a lot

Retailmenot also has $10 cash back on $75, $20 on $125

Was tempted to just go with the classic grey but the 20% off code on Footlocker.com doesn’t work on them...would consider if I could finder them a bit cheaper

Anyone seen either in person to speak on the quality?

Also read somewhere that the legacy of grey run small

Got mine from shoes.com
20% off and ebates 12% earlier when I ordered
Edit: To clarify. Just the GR, not the Legacy pair(s)

Last edited:
I've never owned a pair of NB before, but I just bought em. Thanks

What's MiUSA? What are the differences?

MiUSA = made in USA. The legacy of grey 574s are made in Vietnam. Completely different product. I can't speak to the quality of the latest remastered retros but other than an improved shape, the quality on the made in Vietnam pairs still doesn't seem to come close compared to the made in USA pairs. Made in USA 574s are amazing in hand- the retail price on them is also much more expensive ($160-200 depending on the color way). The recently relaunched 574s that are available everywhere are not going to be the same in terms of overall quality. But for $80 they're certainly not a bad shoe. But you can honestly find made in USA 574s for as cheap as $50 at Marshall's these days and I think those are far superior in every way.

i know its been mentioned in here before but sometimes e bates does a glitch and gives you more than they should. i ordered both legacy 574s and e bates advertised 10% back, but i got 30% back instead. i lucked out. this seems to happen to me like once a year or so

juangris22 juangris22

What markers ddid you use and where did you get them from?

For this pair I used the sneakerser pirate black. I got them from ljubascollective, little shop ran by this guy Robert Ljuba. Not sure if he’s on here or not but you should def check him out on IG if you’re on there. First and only stateside retailer of sneakerser

For this pair I used the sneakerser pirate black. I got them from ljubascollective, little shop ran by this guy Robert Ljuba. Not sure if he’s on here or not but you should def check him out on IG if you’re on there. First and only stateside retailer of sneakerser

Looking forward to seeing how your pair holds up. I'm looking to restore my 998BB midsole which has yellowed a bit.

Back
Top Bottom