Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Favorite sneaker photo angle right now. These thangs is Butta! :pimp:

2018-03-31_00.09.14.jpg

Last edited:
certain batches of 577s have a short tongue..i actually prefer the shorter tongue

jealous of those swarovski 574. wanted a pair myself, but didnt realize how limited they were going to be

6E280C44-57B2-4809-8F0B-87D9D7948769.jpeg

First wear today. My two cents: I only kinda like the v4. Like many have said, the quality is great and they are extremely comfortable out of the box. But, as a 997 man, these puppies are clunky. I’ve got 3 pairs of v2s, and they look real sleek next to the v4s. Def. not for everyone, but overall a pretty good model.

Aesthetically, v2 is cleaner but def feels clunkier than 4. It drags my feet and holds me back while the v4 springs me forward. Curious to see if Nb can improve on the balance of looks + performance with the upcoming v5.

FC85293C-0637-419C-9228-CF1F64BE0AF4.jpeg
Speaking of, finally got my second pair of v4’s. I was pleasantly surprised with how they fit and feel.
My first pair was a 9.5 2e width. Wish afterward I would have got a size 9.

These are a 9 reg width (my 998 size) and they fit great. I was really weary to go out on a limb and buy these but so glad I did
Shout out to ohwussup for telling me where to cop.

I don’t find the 998 to be that all that comfy, I won’t wear mine for all day walking. Today was my first day wearing a pair of v4s, but they’re the most comfortable pair of NBs I own.

Doesn’t get much more comfortable than the v4. And as a wide footer even the regular width feels good.

Thanks fellas. I just need to do it and try them. inspector b inspector b photo got me all hyped after I talked myself out of the JP4 haha

Thanks fellas. I just need to do it and try them. inspector b inspector b photo got me all hyped after I talked myself out of the JP4 haha

seriously, just used all will power to stop purchasing a few colorways for the time being (benjamin bread, jp4, nc4, af4) but if there is any anywhere near $100 it's bout to be crazy

Back
Top Bottom