Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today’s deliveries.

EBE35648-E2C5-403D-BB86-0628C3D7823A.jpeg
7CD5ACBE-2072-4282-890B-BCC6BE7EBD58.jpeg

Today’s deliveries.

**** me, I'll need to bite on the IB4's. I ride or die for my DPHO's, and I think it needs a friend in the rotation..

Also, if anyone wants to downsize, I have a Caviar and Vodka 9919CV, looking for a 10~11. Let me know.. just even exchange pls, pm me.

**** me, I'll need to bite on the IB4's. I ride or die for my DPHO's, and I think it needs a friend in the rotation..

Also, if anyone wants to downsize, I have a Caviar and Vodka 9919CV, looking for a 10~11. Let me know.. just even exchange pls, pm me.
After searching for proxies ( qooman qooman ) (( I was told that the nubuck v4’s were not being released in the states)) I found them on eBay for the LOW. May double up because they are fire on foot. Waiting for feelmeguilty feelmeguilty to post pics of his IN4.

51D0784E-CC07-4804-94B1-38FEDD62C53D.jpeg

I just haven’t been wearing them enough and I know I won’t be for a while. Will likely donate most of them like I’ve done in the past. I find some high school kids who don’t have much and let them take as many as they want.

I’m not getting too old for NB—I’m getting too old for loud collabs and clunkier models. I’m going to keep my 1500s and a few 998s. Just downsizing a lot. Been wearing a lot of vans and Greats brand recently more than anything else.

I just haven’t been wearing them enough and I know I won’t be for a while. Will likely donate most of them like I’ve done in the past. I find some high school kids who don’t have much and let them take as many as they want.

I’m not getting too old for NB—I’m getting too old for loud collabs and clunkier models. I’m going to keep my 1500s and a few 998s. Just downsizing a lot. Been wearing a lot of vans and Greats brand recently more than anything else.

I feel you. While I stopped with the loud colors a while ago unless they are athletic/running shoes my issue is I just have a ton of stuff from all brands. It to the point of embarrassing. Everytime I get rid of 10 pair 10 more come in. I just love sneakers and trying new models from all brands. I feel I need to straight donate a bunch and just have a good old fashioned fire sale. I buy mostly NB GR's. Every time I go to get rid of some made in the USA or UK NB I just want to wear it. Ugh. But that's the point. I need to get it down to where I'm actually wearing these sneakers I love instead of just storing them. sorry for my semi-rant...lol

I feel you. While I stopped with the loud colors a while ago unless they are athletic/running shoes my issue is I just have a ton of stuff from all brands. It to the point of embarrassing. Everytime I get rid of 10 pair 10 more come in. I just love sneakers and trying new models from all brands. I feel I need to straight donate a bunch and just have a good old fashioned fire sale. I buy mostly NB GR's. Every time I go to get rid of some made in the USA or UK NB I just want to wear it. Ugh. But that's the point. I need to get it down to where I'm actually wearing these sneakers I love instead of just storing them. sorry for my semi-rant...lol
This exactly; collecting was fun for me all these years but now it’s just excessive. I’ve been selling as many as I can, the shoes that won’t sell I’ll donate and ideally I’d like to have about 10-15 in rotation and that’s it.

This exactly; collecting was fun for me all these years but now it’s just excessive. I’ve been selling as many as I can, the shoes that won’t sell I’ll donate and ideally I’d like to have about 10-15 in rotation and that’s it.
would be nice to keep a few loud ones for that mid-life crisis

Back
Top Bottom