Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Materials (to match your IN4), go with IG4.

Unique color blocking for a Grey 990v4, SG4.

Difficult imho, both quality and unique greys.. I'd lean towards IG4 because I already own the IB4 & IN4. I wouldn't mind completing a pack now...
Difficult decision indeed. For now i lean towards the sg4 because of different materials. All the 3 v4 i have are mesh toes so i would like to a change of scenery. Plus the more i look, the more i like the black details on the sg4. Will patiently wait for a disco

Difficult decision indeed. For now i lean towards the sg4 because of different materials. All the 3 v4 i have are mesh toes so i would like to a change of scenery. Plus the more i look, the more i like the black details on the sg4. Will patiently wait for a disco

IG4. SG4 is ok, but IG4 is a classic with upgraded materials. And they’re Asia-only, so I envy you

IG4. SG4 is ok, but IG4 is a classic with upgraded materials. And they’re Asia-only, so I envy you
I just missed out an IG4 of my size over at Yahoo jp auction. It ends up like 160usd, which is fairly reasonable for a ds pair. Bedtime story with son kills my chance for the final bid

Oh btw I am in Hong Kong but never see the nubuck version. People at the official NB shops here said they have never heard about them too. Read someone said it is Japan exclusive and I am inclined to believe it more and more.

I just missed out an IG4 of my size over at Yahoo jp auction. It ends up like 160usd, which is fairly reasonable for a ds pair. Bedtime story with son kills my chance for the final bid

Oh btw I am in Hong Kong but never see the nubuck version. People at the official NB shops here said they have never heard about them too. Read someone said it is Japan exclusive and I am inclined to believe it more and more.

NB HK seriously has done a bad job at promoting their stuff....and the sneakers are well over priced:rofl:

Wow I am in HK also, it’s rare to find a sneaker fan out here who isn’t just wearing off white or yeezy although it’s fake half the time.

we paying retail for these?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom