Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

two heel caps though ?! why ?!
they put heel caps on the heel caps so you can cap your heel while you’re capping your heel
Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

Just my opinion, but I don’t think these will be an easy cop. Has the feel of something building up to me........already seen a couple ‘hype-only’ resellers starting their campaign

Just my opinion, but I don’t think these will be an easy cop. Has the feel of something building up to me........already seen a couple ‘hype-only’ resellers starting their campaign
These will be an easy cop as long as you're on the site when they drop. NB hype is dead. I kind of thought the Packer X-90's had a lot of hype around them, but they stuck around in certain sizes for a few days and there were only 500 pairs.

So those Harajuku 1500’s are only at the Flagship...Or only at the Flagship for now and dropping elsewhere later on?

So those Harajuku 1500’s are only at the Flagship...Or only at the Flagship for now and dropping elsewhere later on?
Probably only flagship. None of the others got a wider release so I doubt this would be any different.

Ahhhh, dammit......

I was hoping pics would push me away lol.....

Are these gonna sell out quick? I know with all the talk lately of no hype for NB, which I’m more than ok with, do you think these will move?

Does anybody know anything about these 990v4's? I cannot find them anywhere except a sold-out Amazon listing. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.35.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.36.03 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom