Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day 1 of the 9 Days of New Balance Surprises was AWESOME! I wonder what they are dropping for Day 2? :nerd:

9daysofnb.PNG

That 35% off deal does get me feeling much better lol. I don't think it has taped seams judging by the pics on notre. Regardless the goretex liner should keep you pretty dry. I scored one of their goretex jacket before and it handles tough weather really well. Love the details as well
I think only the 997 OG model is MIUSA
The upper on the fusion is MiUSA. Also, if you look close enough on the tongue of the fusion you can see the MiUSA lettering.

What’s the fastest way to find the product on the kith site for releases? I swear every time I try for something on there it takes me an hour to find where the hell it is

I don't understand why Ronnie is withholding the prices from us. I want to know what I'm getting into tomorrow. Does he always wait this long to release that information?

I’ll be going after the NN 997s (blue logo) first then the NN OG 997 if there are any left.
I think if the NN OG 997 was truly an OG make-up then it would be my first choice as I always wanted them and never owned. BUT because he decided to turn it into an animal pack I’m going for fusions, first NN then UA

Deciding on whether to grab the UA OG and UA Fusions... I might just go for the UA Fusions and call it a day...

Thinking back... Concepts knocked it out the park last year with the 999 Kennedy/Hyannis release... :pimp::pimp::pimp: Beautiful shape!

I wonder if Concepts has something up it sleeves before the end of the year... :nerd:

I have not brought via KITH online in forever. Does the app function well or is desktop the route for tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom