Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is there a specific code to use for the extra 15% off J. Crew? I’m wanting to torture myself for a bit before I decide to buy the “Joey Chestnuts” or not....

Anybody other than Todd Snyder gonna be dropping these?

Deciding on whether or not to pull the trigger.

Vidi inspired me... had to whip out the JOLs today
20181204_203941.jpg

I still feel like I'd be giving in to the prep school demons of my past.:blush:
There's definitely stuff you can buy from there that I wouldn't consider preppy. Garment dyed tees, denim, and flannels here and there are pretty much all I buy. Simple stuff.

I think the reason those Todd Snyder's sell out is because they make pretty limited batches of them. They're cool but at the end of the day they are still quasi-NB1s. I've said it before and I'll say it again- I have seen way better NB1s from the homies here on NT. Until we get a legitimate collab again on the 998 I ain't gonna be too impressed.

Everytime I see a picture of butterscotches it brings back the want. Wish I would have snagged the size 12 when it popped up a few weeks back on j crew

Still no shipping update on my Kith order from Black Friday... Not sure if I even want both pairs at this point. :smh:

Still no shipping update on my Kith order from Black Friday... Not sure if I even want both pairs at this point. :smh:
Where do you live? I feel like I’m the only one in the thread who received my pair early, ordered Friday and pair came Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom