Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

notre shipping real quick

20181214_111626.jpg
Photo on 12-14-18 at 11.50 AM #2.jpg
Low key flexing that jacket , I see

Word to NickAtNite for that Notre heads-up and code. My order came next day. Notre with that lightning shipping!

My latest pickup...Todd Snyder x NB 998 "Color Spectrum"...

2i77nl5.jpg

I know I chat with some of you guys outside of this thread, but for those of you who I don't...please give my IG a follow. It's called NBsOnly and you can find here. I try to make it not just Lifestyle focused, but also some history on NB as well as other divisions.

2r7sdnk.png

I know I chat with some of you guys outside of this thread, but for those of you who I don't...please give my IG a follow. It's called NBsOnly and you can find here. I try to make it not just Lifestyle focused, but also some history on NB as well as other divisions.

Nice IG, I always need more NB goodness in my feed. Followed.

So gutted I slept on those JCrew 998s for dirt cheap a couple of weeks ago they look real nice up there !

Same. They did nothing for me in JCrew's photos. But seeing real world photos has changed my mind.

Word to NickAtNite for that Notre heads-up and code. My order came next day. Notre with that lightning shipping!

2i77nl5.jpg

2r7sdnk.png
flintgrey flintgrey Glad I could help... dope IG...i just followed your page... IG: NickTrailblazer

2i77nl5.jpg

2r7sdnk.png

I started following you a couple weeks ago. I didn’t think you were actually an NTer though.

You’re better than me. I would have cancelled that BS and never bought from them again.
I figured I had waited this long, might as well stick it out. Plus, the prices haven’t really dropped in my size, so i didn’t want to risk having to pay more. Next Wednesday would have been 4 weeks since I placed the order and at that point I definitely would have filed a dispute with my credit card company. Oh well. I’m just glad that they’re finally on their way.

I figured I had waited this long, might as well stick it out. Plus, the prices haven’t really dropped in my size, so i didn’t want to risk having to pay more. Next Wednesday would have been 4 weeks since I placed the order and at that point I definitely would have filed a dispute with my credit card company. Oh well. I’m just glad that they’re finally on their way.

Glad you finally got your pairs, Art! I cant wait to see your pics of the NN fusions and sports. :nthat:

2i77nl5.jpg

2r7sdnk.png

Man I wish I'd grabbed these.

That’s crazy. Skipped the initial release, and now I’m regretting it. StockX prices need to dip into the $200s haha.

Everyone talking about Notre shipping...My order was supposed to be here today...Damn UPS truck broke down and now they're delayed til Monday :frown: Shoes are like 20 min from me too lol.

Everyone talking about Notre shipping...My order was supposed to be here today...Damn UPS truck broke down and now they're delayed til Monday :frown: Shoes are like 20 min from me too lol.
Did the tracking number say “truck broke down, location 124th and Broadway” :nerd:

if your tracking has the live map feature i've stalked and gone up to a truck before to grab my stuff

Back
Top Bottom