Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Out of my NT retirement for the ALD’s tomorrow? Anyone hitting the flagship? Trying to gauge what time to get there. Also not grabbing the full pack — if anyone needs a pair HMU.
I thought about going to the flagship so I can check them out but I'm just too lazy to leave Brooklyn

When I’m desperate I’ll have my friend who lives in jersey order for me to save sales tax lol. He ordered my last pair of vibergs, saved me $80.

$80 in just tax? Dang, you sir, are ballin

giphy.gif

I was wondering why a friend was posting a ton of ALD stuff only to find out he is one of the head designers now for them. He had something to do with this current drop. The cardigan and floral shorts do look dope, I might take a shot at them depending on the price.

shoes didn’t load the same time as apparel and sold out for a size 9 on yellow tongue by the time I got to check out. Red one seemed to sell out a little slower.

Really think resell won’t be too bad, but prob just gonna use my money in an NB1 pair instead

Holy smoke, I am SHOCKED that everything went that quickly. What the heck is happening? I haven't seen NB's fly like this in a long time. First the Bodegas and now this. Please don't tell me the NB hype train is back :frown:
I can't imagine the numbers were as high as say a Ronnie Fieg collab - but NB seems to be gaining hype again :frown:

Not for nothing, but the Kith x UA and Nonnative collab was also pretty limited. The made in USA stuff isn't more than probably 500-700 pair runs.

Back
Top Bottom