Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

9BE020C4-2A94-4F2C-8139-ED60B530B8C9.png

:sick:

Can someone explain to me how resell prices for these ALD 997s are so high? Am I missing something? Had I known dudes would be hypebeasting so hard over these I would've pulled the trigger myself.

Can someone explain to me how resell prices for these ALD 997s are so high? Am I missing something? Had I known dudes would be hypebeasting so hard over these I would've pulled the trigger myself.
its unexplainable and baffling at the same time. Same for bdga. It’s like all these corny hypebeast got some type of memo that nbs are dope. The worst is when I see all the newbs in here posting up.

people hated the beach ball 998 and love these I don't get it either
This is actually a valid point, they are very similar in a way. Goes without saying that the name JCREW doesn’t ring in the streets/ garner the attention like ALD does to these folk (I really couldn’t care less about a collaboration, just looking for a colorway/ material I’m drawn to whether that be a GR or not).

people hated the beach ball 998 and love these I don't get it either

Beachball 998, that MustardKetchupRelish 998 :sick: To each their own. The blocking didn't help the shoe when there are more than 2~3 primary colors they're forced to work with.

Resellers now in this space with their prices is like sneaker black mirror.

Beachball 998, that MustardKetchupRelish 998 :sick: To each their own. The blocking didn't help the shoe when there are more than 2~3 primary colors they're forced to work with.
I hear you--the ALD colors are def more interesting than those basic primaries j.crew used. none of them are really wearable though. bright/loud stuff gets low milage. nv & gy is good spring, summer, fall, winter

sneaker collab game all about that manufactured hype, got kids paying $500 re-sell without blinking an eye

anyone with 2 pairs of ALDs sz 11 for the mismatch and want to unload let me know :wink:

would have grabbed these if they came mismatch, weak to market them like that then not sell them as such

Back
Top Bottom