Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Footpatrol 1500s today

AA5CA227-2B04-499F-AFEF-31FC441930E8.jpeg

So let me get this right: Kawhi is playing like a beast in the NBA Playoffs and his New Balance OMN1s still aren't available? No official release dates that I can even find even. NB is leaving money on the ground.
Facts! Any of us in this thread who ball (recreationally of course lol) are interested in these and instead I’m playing in my WHY NOT ZERO.2.

So let me get this right: Kawhi is playing like a beast in the NBA Playoffs and his New Balance OMN1s still aren't available? No official release dates that I can even find even. NB is leaving money on the ground.

I thought I saw something that said like October-ish....

Everything i've read has stated they won't be available till just before next season starts. This is strictly from IG and such. I don't think NB has released any official info on release details.

Or maybe they're just waiting to push these next season in Lakers Purp/Gold instead of making too many blk/red Raps color ways :lol:

Been offing quite a bit of unworn pairs (mostly some out there air maxes and sbs that don’t work too well in an office environment). Took some of the proceeds and grabbed both of these.

Collection pretty now a bunch of Fiegs (Asics and NB), Jordan’s, some air maxes, some boost and other NBs. Almost under 80 pairs, which has been a goal along with slowing down.

3B4AC50B-9BF5-4702-A549-CBC6E16E57C6.jpeg

Been offing quite a bit of unworn pairs (mostly some out there air maxes and sbs that don’t work too well in an office environment). Took some of the proceeds and grabbed both of these.

Collection pretty now a bunch of Fiegs (Asics and NB), Jordan’s, some air maxes, some boost and other NBs. Almost under 80 pairs, which has been a goal along with slowing down.

3B4AC50B-9BF5-4702-A549-CBC6E16E57C6.jpeg

Nice pickups. Managed to grab both, too. I told myself I’d only keep one since they’re so similar, but I can’t decide which pair I like more. Looks like I’m keeping both. :smh: :lol: :pimp:

Any pics of the ones he was wearing in tonight's game?

Nice pickups. Managed to grab both, too. I told myself I’d only keep one since they’re so similar, but I can’t decide which pair I like more. Looks like I’m keeping both. :smh: :lol: :pimp:

What size are they? :nerd:

Picked up M990XG4 for $40 at Marshalls. My first pair of 990!

Stopping by my local Marshalls and Burlington this weekend and I'm gonna find a pair of ALD's!!

:rofl:

You guys are so lucky. I’ve been to a couple Marshall’s and Burlingtons lately and I found exactly nothing.....

As others have said. Just have to go on a regular basis. Maybe once a week. There are many times I go to my store and it is full of nothing but yesterday I got lucky.

Last edited:
I hit up my Burlington once a week as it’s across the street from my office, but have never gotten anything good from NB there yet..

Back
Top Bottom