Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sold off some SB grails so I had to do it finally

48EC228A-8D40-4E29-B01F-C7E377BF7C76.jpeg

I know they said limited but had to be more than 232 pairs?

"New Balance OMN1S & 997 Sport 'Kawhi 2-Way' Pack will be available in the United States, Canada, and China on May 8. The shoes are priced at US$140 (RMB 1099) and the shoes are limited to 232 pairs. Canada will sell through the New Nalance official website. China will be sold to the 38th official website , Tmall flagship store , and Jingdong flagship store . If there is any news in Taiwan, we will share it with you."

sizes are popping up every here and there. Just keep seeing 11.5 and 13 for 997s. 9.5-14 for the OMN1s

I know they said limited but had to be more than 232 pairs?

"New Balance OMN1S & 997 Sport 'Kawhi 2-Way' Pack will be available in the United States, Canada, and China on May 8. The shoes are priced at US$140 (RMB 1099) and the shoes are limited to 232 pairs. Canada will sell through the New Nalance official website. China will be sold to the 38th official website , Tmall flagship store , and Jingdong flagship store . If there is any news in Taiwan, we will share it with you."
I tried off the US website and missed out, but hit on the official website link you provided. Thanks!!

Wow just kept refreshing and checked out on a 9 for the 997S.

Really hope this goes through but won’t be surprised if I end up with a cancellation

Really hope this goes through but won’t be surprised if I end up with a cancellation
Did the same thing with the OMN1 10.5. It was in my cart and I just kept refreshing until I could check out. Fingers crossed..

It took about 5 mins for my orders to go through, but I got emails saying my order is placed and that they'll email tracking info when it ships. I guess it could still get cancelled, but we'll see.

It took about 5 mins for my orders to go through, but I got emails saying my order is placed and that they'll email tracking info when it ships. I guess it could still get cancelled, but we'll see.

no email for me yet which is what makes me scared that my order will get cancelled but really strange how a bunch of sizes popped back up a couple minutes ago

Edit: just got confirmation email. Now to wait and see if it ships

no email for me yet which is what makes me scared that my order will get cancelled but really strange how a bunch of sizes popped back up a couple minutes ago

Edit: just got confirmation email. Now to wait and see if it ships
Yeah. As of right now I only see sz 14 for both 997 and OMN1S

The checkout system was a joke. After putting in payment info and processing payment multiple times, I just kept getting kicked back to the checkout screen.

If anyone scored on a US 10.5 or US 11 in the OMN1S and is willing to sell for a slight profit, LMK. I'm not paying double retail, but I'm willing to pay above retail for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom