Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Still waiting for shipping on my pairs. If I don't get anything by end of today I might be in the cancellation zone.

..ordered a pair of the NB EXCLUSIVE FENWAY CHAMPS EDITION shoes on Oct 29th, those didn't ship til Nov 19th without any notification of any delay...

i'm still waiting on my Omn1s shipping confirmation too
..... if they confirmed the purchase & then cancelled it days later, that would be a very bad look for NB, messing up their first major hoop shoe release

Last edited:
Sure, tons of people did...in the early 1990s. They're clearly lifestyle shoes now. And there are soo many options for current running shoes now, including from NB.
Must run in retros.

Same with my Air Maxes
I run on treadmill with my AM90 95 93, so far AM90 perform the best

997H or 997 looks great, I wont buy them just for fun, I will run in them.

I called the outlet... no 997, no 574 576, no 990 (v3v4 etc)

Attachments

• FA76BEE3-1A29-4100-96F6-57AC87A1D55F.jpeg
    FA76BEE3-1A29-4100-96F6-57AC87A1D55F.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 16
Do folks typically recommend 997 sizing for 1500?

I’ve always bought my tts 12 (mostly every sneaker) in 997s but recently was forced to buy a half size down for bisons and they fit fine.

Similarly I have 1500s in a size 12 but there’s an opportunity to grab a pair a half size down for a great price and was wondering if I could make it work.

Thanks for the feedback

If it's too small, try different, thinner insoles. If it's too big, throw an extra insole in. A half size is super easy to work with, one way or the other.

Sure, tons of people did...in the early 1990s. They're clearly lifestyle shoes now. And there are soo many options for current running shoes now, including from NB.

Yup! I ran a little in them back then. My first pair of NB's were actually bought at the Brighton, MA outlet in the early 90's (92 or so). That Brighton outlet was in an different, older building/location. There was a phase when the all white with grey 574's were poppin' where I lived. Mostly because they could be obtained cheaply at the outlet. I ran, chilled, and flexed in them things. :lol:

But yeah running in shoes with 80's/90's technology in 2019 does not make sense when there are so many better options. Take care of your feet!

No way... Same price at Brighton? Stopped going a couple months ago cuz their selection started sucking.
It seems like the Brighton outlet has some NB heads working there and they scoop up all the good **** before it hits the racks. I can’t remember the last time I found anything good there shoes-wise.

It seems like the Brighton outlet has some NB heads working there and they scoop up all the good **** before it hits the racks. I can’t remember the last time I found anything good there shoes-wise.

It's been a long time since I've found anything worthwhile. I've scooped so many gems over the years but things have changed in the last year. If it wasn't for the V4 I'd stop visiting altogether.

none of the outlets have been getting "good ****" for a while now, it's not just Brighton :wink:

jamesandstl jamesandstl 860v9 is pretty similar to the last two versions..the main difference being that it's a bit lighter in weight and materials. a good all around shoe with some slight stability

So, the 990v4 is “Cushioning” on their website and the 860v9 are “Stability”. Do you have both? How do the 860 feel compared to the 990

Back
Top Bottom