Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

990v² Olives today.

IMG_20190524_170708_970.jpg

Anyone know where I can grab that Fun Guy t-shirt? Thanks.
It's actually releasing at Capsule Yorkville, Livestock Roncesvalles and Spadina, Lost and Found Toronto and newbalance.ca today. In store at the first 3 at various opening times and online at newbalance.ca at 2 PM. Capsule says they will release online at 2 PM if any stock remains, but I'd be skeptical of that. And of course I'm working at 2 today so looks like an L for me!

It's actually releasing at Capsule Yorkville, Livestock Roncesvalles and Spadina, Lost and Found Toronto and newbalance.ca today. In store at the first 3 at various opening times and online at newbalance.ca at 2 PM. Capsule says they will release online at 2 PM if any stock remains, but I'd be skeptical of that. And of course I'm working at 2 today so looks like an L for me!

This hurts my heart.....

Thanks for the update. Hoping for a wider release soon.

JS”

32D0004A-A536-4F8E-8C30-391ADB84A378.jpeg

Another un-DSing today.

I was at a store earlier today and saw the Villa/DTLR 990GA4, I believe that’s the code. I asked if they had my size, just to see, and they did. They were on sale for $99 and I almost impulse bought the hell out of them lol. I don’t usually buy mesh sneakers, but I didn’t mind these.

So if New Balance doesn’t capitalize off of Kawhi I don’t know what else to say. Talk about the absolute perfect set of circumstances. What are the odds they re-enter the basketball market after being gone for an eternity and their biggest acquisition goes to the NBA finals in the FIRST year (not even full year I might add) of them signing him?????

JS”

Back
Top Bottom