Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BE1F3F0F-A535-4A1A-8439-118D9BF0E072.jpeg
Today’s work wear

Where can I still buy this pair? Under retail if possible.

m997kti qc is worst .

gy2 use angelus
pic from ig user zz359117299
57262994_800622680304869_5812366797480253319_n.jpg

That person did a custom paint job to make his gy2 into the “kti.” Just hit translate on the ig post and he explains what colors he used/steps he took. Also you can tell it’s not the real deal by the pebbled off black tongue and white lining.

Ronnie's Mykonos/Archipelago release was awesome. His City Never Sleeps 998 is underrated IMO and one of his best collabs (top 3 for me including his recent 997 and Salmon Toes).
still regret sleeping on the mykonos/archipelago. great pairs and one of his better releases in recent years. CNS is also top notch.

I kind of dig those Greek inspired pairs, but IMO what ruined them was the white midsole+outsole, just makes the shoe look a bit platform-y. Prefer the UA&Sons/Kith 997, been wearing the hell out of that pair.

That person did a custom paint job to make his gy2 into the “kti.” Just hit translate on the ig post and he explains what colors he used/steps he took. Also you can tell it’s not the real deal by the pebbled off black tongue and white lining.
Yes, that’s why he said “use angelus” :wink:

Those actually look closer to the original UA 997.5 than Ronnie’s version with the random black tongue.

Sorry to hear that. My pair is pretty much flawless. QC is ultimately on NB and its factories, not Ronnie.

Only see good qc in the range us10.5-12

I can ignore some small defect but most aime leon dore 997 don't have this issue terrible like kith .

Guess ronnie scoop all the pair includnig b grade .

Back
Top Bottom