Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I especially like the subtle red highlights. Share the source?
Villa 990 collab from last year. Pairs are still scattered in-store at certain Villa locations (online release long dried up).

Locating a pair - Since there are no DTLR/Villas anywhere near me (and they don’t ship directly to customers), the challenge became getting someone I know who has one local, to have that location to find a pair through their internal inventory system, do a store to store transfer, wait for it to get there, pick it up, and then send out to me.

Villa 990 collab from last year. Pairs are still scattered in-store at certain Villa locations (online release long dried up).

Locating a pair - Since there are no DTLR/Villas anywhere near me (and they don’t ship directly to customers), the challenge became getting someone I know who has one local, to have that location to find a pair through their internal inventory system, do a store to store transfer, wait for it to get there, pick it up, and then send out to me.

Do you happen to have the sku # or whatever number was used to do the order?

unnamed.jpg

Got my shipping confirmation on the Omn1s and Kawhi 997 Sport from when NB oversold. Can't wait, but then I start seeing what these are going for on StockX and I'm like, Maaaaan!

Man if you don’t sell those Omn1s. :lol:

Zero chance I’d keep a shoe I paid retail for that’s selling for that much, let alone a “meh” one like those.

Money >> shoes.

Must’ve taken NB1 materials and done a super quick low qty custom run. Air them in? Lol where my project mgmt line planning footwear heads at? Any guesses on qty? Few thousand

Got my shipping confirmation on the Omn1s and Kawhi 997 Sport from when NB oversold. Can't wait, but then I start seeing what these are going for on StockX and I'm like, Maaaaan!
I mean you can always get the omnis again when they release.

Must’ve taken NB1 materials and done a super quick low qty custom run. Air them in? Lol where my project mgmt line planning footwear heads at? Any guesses on qty? Few thousand

It’s just a preorder. Who know when they’ll actually ship. August when the next round of omnis ship??

Back
Top Bottom