Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I actually kinda like these Size? exclusives but almost 20 mins of trying to add to cart and getting no where I figure I'll call it a day.

Sorry, brother.

Totally understand.

Not a big deal, just seeing some random coming one time in a year asking for sizing, getting their pair and going out until next pseudo-hype limited release got me frustrated ... Next step is seeing resell and after few days i'll be good haha

If I don't hit Kakks or Milks I'm gonna need to find a trade or just let someone else enjoy them :nthat:

#OCF - 997PR
77FE21A1-1F9C-4109-AD87-0B2E68765DD4.jpeg

Last edited:
So NB 4D?
Are these for running or just casual wear?

Also if anyone is interested in formlabs/3D printing you should check out Print the Legend on Netflix. Great documentary about the rise of 3D printing.

Seems like they're supposed to be somewhat a running shoe but moreso going to be a casual shoe as opposed the the 3D Zante they previously released which had a full 3D midsole if I'm not mistaken.

Price point on these are also only at $185 so I don't feel like there's much of that 3D tech in there but regardless still really cool to see NB throw in something different to the mix that's at a much more affordable price than what Adidas is offering

Edit: for those interested in buying

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/990-sport-triplecell/U3DSPTV1-29869-U.html

Last edited:
The size? pair is MiUS right? How many other times have euro shops collabed on a MiUS model?

Would love to see some US shops to do MiUK models and vice versa. A concepts 1500 or Hanon 997 could be awesome

I just got a win on a size UK 11.5 from end for the 1500... just when I thought all hope was lost... glad to be in the game!

Out of the office but rocking C-Notes today:

5B64DE4B-98C6-47A3-BEBF-B3D96E76CB55.jpeg

Nice! You've been posting steals in here lately too so it's dope to see you hit. Those C-Notes though, man, that has been such an elusive pair for me, I'm becoming resigned to the fact I'll likely never own.

Nice! You've been posting steals in here lately too so it's dope to see you hit. Those C-Notes though, man, that has been such an elusive pair for me, I'm becoming resigned to the fact I'll likely never own.

Thanks man... really appreciate that... I’ll be sure to post pics when they come in

Back
Top Bottom