Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Horrible iPhone shadow incoming...

fullsizeoutput_1e68.jpeg

I'd try again, but my alma mater has to play Bama in 3 minutes...

Last edited:
I'm confident that the M998GNR will eventually hit U.S. shops and even make it to discount. May not be nearly as steep of a discount as they hit back then but they'll make it here eventually.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

NB released the GNR again?

Still mad I didn’t get them 3-4 years ago when they were everywhere for $100.

So anyone who knows me on here knows what a stickler I am for QC issues when it comes to NB. That being said, I’ve noticed that most of these pairs from Marshall’s are damn near perfect qc wise. For example, I snagged these for someone on here.. they are basically flawless. No toe. bulge or toe cap and perfect perf suede toe box. Just makes me wonder why when I pay 200 for a pair, most likely it’ll be flawed but for 40-50 bucks at marshalls, I’m getting perfect pairs..

4D9BDDF0-B270-4307-81BB-672B5D601FCD.jpeg 6688D9CB-CD18-469F-949E-36F383CDE5AF.jpeg

Nah. Just 10, 10.5, and 11.

I grabbed the 10.5. So they only have 10 and 11 left.
If only I had known... I have wanted these but I'm afraid to buy any size but my size (10.5). Does anyone that owns this pair know if they fit any looser or any tighter than other 998s? I'm going to have to go up half a size or down half a size and don't know which is better.

Whomever misconstrued an ad with YCMC saying loyalty as a trump ad should seek mental help and/or stop smoking weed and watching YouTube conspiracy videos.
I did not misconstrue anything. I said it "could be misconstrued by some" idiotic Trump supporters. Of all the words and images to pick. And the bottom type of the ad brags about their manufacturing in the US for over 70 years and their domestic value. The same week Trump is ordering companies to leave China and come back home, talking about taking US citizens land illegally to put up his *******t fence and firing more people for being disloyal. The people that need mental help are the ones that allowed this lunatic to become the leader of the most powerful nation on our planet. Sorry I had no say in that; but you did.

These popped up on the NB US site today:
Screenshot_20190901-093118_Edge.jpg
Screenshot_20190901-093055_Edge.jpg

Digging the grey pair. Blue pair is nice but I already have the purple croc 998s and don't wanna overdo it with croc patterned leather.

Back
Top Bottom