Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What did you think of the blue on them? Seems like every pic I saw was a different shade. I love blue don’t don’t love teal so I was on fence.

What did you think of the blue on them? Seems like every pic I saw was a different shade. I love blue don’t don’t love teal so I was on fence.

The blue isn’t the problem for me... although it’s a bright blue it’s somewhat unique and had it been only on the toe box it would look great... the medial side of the shoe is way to busy with the bright blue and the “N” logo that is a color close to infrared of AM 90 fame... if the medial side matched the lateral side they would’ve been much better imo

Interesting...the asymmetrical color blocking is one of the reasons I like this pair, along w the insoles and 3M mesh. I find myself gravitating to busier color ways lately though. I have a bunch of the standard NB colors and the FL5 pair was pretty unique for blocking and color choice

Interesting...the asymmetrical color blocking is one of the reasons I like this pair, along w the insoles and 3M mesh. I find myself gravitating to busier color ways lately though. I have a bunch of the standard NB colors and the FL5 pair was pretty unique for blocking and color choice

I’m getting to the age where I’m starting to move away from busier pairs so I’m probably somewhat biased... I hope you like them when they come in... quality control on mine wasn’t great either the logos were all bent up which for full price is unacceptable to me

I had the same interests going into this release.. I like my pair so far but haven't had a chance to throw them on.

M1500CPK :pimp:

IMG_20190903_191719_956.jpg

Been to Marshalls 3 times in 5 days. Not a damn thing, just some bunk fresh foams. I wont go back for another week. I'm looking suspicious each time I go, walk in, do 2 laps around the shoe section and leave empty handed. Surely the employees must think I'm a shoplifter.

Been to Marshalls 3 times in 5 days. Not a damn thing, just some bunk fresh foams. I wont go back for another week. I'm looking suspicious each time I go, walk in, do 2 laps around the shoe section and leave empty handed. Surely the employees must think I'm a shoplifter.
Yeah an employee at a marshall’s told me it depends on the “coordinator” how often they rotate stock. But I feel it’s how much they sell and have to replenish, naturally. I’ve found going every couple of days is too much, there wasn’t enough turnover of SKUs. Today though, compared to last Thursday, the entire men’s section/clearance footwear area was moved around for seasonal fall set (boots up front) and a number of new items.

Also, don’t rely on what’s on the shelf display. Sometimes there will be more shoes in the stacks than what are displayed.

I’ll be wearing these tomorrow.

7E719DA5-47EC-49E0-A89A-6716D0EE9A55.jpeg

well, crap :frown:

Now I want a pair.

Amazing how the sanitized product pics are almost always less enticing or attractive than just basic solid pics...

Alright, where do I get these? Looks like just a few EU sites right now?

well, crap :frown:

Now I want a pair.

Amazing how the sanitized product pics are almost always less enticing or attractive than just basic solid pics...

Alright, where do I get these? Looks like just a few EU sites right now?
I’d wait for a US release given EU pricing for miUSA Pairs.

Back
Top Bottom