Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New marshals delivery. Some are women’s which I noticed after the fact

DF072C71-A803-491F-90BE-76F99E71BF73.jpeg CF6BC167-82BC-4F41-91A6-9114D74FF328.jpeg 749A48C5-30C4-471E-BE97-0D0D8F375A2E.jpeg 7E8AD697-8904-480E-9100-155FEE719253.jpeg

Size 12 in that grey 998?

Hit Marshall’s in SF last night. They had the same thing that war is good for...

Happy Grey Day! Oops!

31DFAFBE-1069-4890-902C-08F6D5A9CD55.jpeg

Creeper shot of guy who gets it
39A8CB54-C32F-438A-9751-55A9B22C7838.jpeg

Apparently I got through on 2 pairs...First time I went through with click n pay but it sent me back to the homepage after...Went through again and it showed me an order confirm page...

Just got two order confirmation emails with different order numbers :nthat:...I’ll beat a pair down if u get both I guess...

Apparently I got through on 2 pairs...First time I went through with click n pay but it sent me back to the homepage after...Went through again and it showed me an order confirm page...

Just got two order confirmation emails with different order numbers :nthat:...I’ll beat a pair down if u get both I guess...
Oop someone in here who's ur size

Couldn't get my size and I think it's because I chose add to cart.. I'll just 1 click that 1 click buy from now on..
Well I got the Sports coming so I'm good
Kawhi fail.png

Congrats to all that hit.

I’ve been totally blown away by the poor NB experience thus far. Struck out on every OMN1s release. Missed out on the first launch of T-shirt’s after trying for well over an hour. Second launch I get through only to receive the incorrect T-shirt. They received my return earlier in the week and then I’m informed I have to wait 10 more days for a refund. If I wasn’t a big Kawhi fan I’d be more than done with this brand.

JS”

NB and Kawhi tryna drum up hype on his BS. Lebron and the Lakers bout to put an abrupt end to anything tagged Kawhi or fun guy. That's a promise. By this time next year all Kawhi's stuff finna be way under retail

Congrats to all that hit.

I’ve been totally blown away by the poor NB experience thus far. Struck out on every OMN1s release. Missed out on the first launch of T-shirt’s after trying for well over an hour. Second launch I get through only to receive the incorrect T-shirt. They received my return earlier in the week and then I’m informed I have to wait 10 more days for a refund. If I wasn’t a big Kawhi fan I’d be more than done with this brand.

JS”

Not getting what you want isn’t a “poor experience”, that’s just life, lol

Back
Top Bottom