Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hanon keeping up with the Northern Soul theme.
this time it's Timi Yuro's "it'll never be over for me"
Keep the Faith !
Must cop. Nice to see some soulboys on here. Any Funkasauruses? DC Go Go? 80's-90's Hip Hop? Breakbeats? Dub? BlueNote/Prestige/Strata East/Black Jazz/Fania/Tico/Alegre collectors?

Ugh. After seeing all these on-foot pics of the 990SB5, I gotta get em (never let it be said I don't own up to my errors). The question now is -- WHEN? I can grab em for 175 delivered right now. ANY chance these ever go disco? Or should I just bite the bullet and go all in now?

I'm more of a Cars guy :wink: (btw RIP Ric Ocasek -- strangely enough, ran into him at Katz's Deli w/ his sons a couple months ago). Heartbeat City by The Cars was the second cassette tape I ever bought (after Purple Rain).
Sad to hear about Ric. Saw The Cars in concert in 1979, it was a great show,

So which would you guys choose?

Item A?

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 2.38.03 AM.png

Or item B?

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 2.54.16 AM.png

Help me, folks!

Must cop. Nice to see some soulboys on here. Any Funkasauruses? DC Go Go? 80's-90's Hip Hop? Breakbeats? Dub? BlueNote/Prestige/Strata East/Black Jazz/Fania/Tico/Alegre collectors?

i am more into music then i am into sneakers. pretty much all genres and all eras. didnt get into DC gogo until 5 or so years ago. 80s and 90s hip hop...i lived through it so thats essential to me, for sure. breaks and dub and jazz..yes yes yes. im pretty much into whatever.

and yes RIP Ric Ocasek. he was just as talented as a producer, as he was as a musician and a frontman

How does one earn NB points? Sorry for Newb question

10 points per dollar spent... regular rewards are trash but once a month they do special promotions and generally every other month 10k points ($1000 in purchases) gets you a free NB1

Back
Top Bottom