Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

8A193209-F6B3-4FA0-B27A-498EBA048DE1.jpeg

Surplus 991.5s today

Definitely not feelin this new system, Laggy af
Can’t find my watched threads either

yeah the ppl that r panic buying rn are gonna be hurt nxt week if they look at those prices. i do they'll go up over time though, just not to where og's are at and will go.
Hoping you’re right lol. You still in for a pair even with those sacai’s on the way?

I'd be scared to wear these at Oktoberfest !

Do you think this 997 could be restored ? If yes what do you recommend to clean this suede ?
Screenshot_2019-09-28-23-00-14-219_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

That suede can 100% restored if it's not ripped/torn. Some good suede cleaner ( take your pick, one of the big 3 brands will do ) and get a suede brush. Brush and clean it evenly. As it dries, brush the suede ( with a different brush ) every few hours to allow it to get an even dry.

Has anyone gone with a full size down on the 990 v5? I wear 10.5 in Nike/JB and a 10 in 997/998. Wondering if a 9.5 would be ok.

Agree. However the 998 has been suffering from the toe bump for several years now. You have to be lucky to get a pair with great shape. Unlike the 1500 which seems to have corrected the bump.

Anyone have a good reshaping tutorial?

On the whole, the recent run of 998s have been fantastic, shape wise. These don't look too bad- Oneness also usually has terrible stock pics. I'd reserve judgment for seeing them in person ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom