Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don’t hate those Slam Jam v3 at all. It helps the v3 isn’t on NB1 anymore. I don’t know what they mean by “look unfinished”

Contemplating to hold the no bad days or sell now

Sell now. NB collab rarely hold their "value" - Hyprcats were stupid expensive on the resell market for the first year. Bricks not too long after. I had a pair that I had worn once that I couldn't give away for free. Eventually people will stop caring about these and will move onto the next thing.

I don’t hate those Slam Jam v3 at all. It helps the v3 isn’t on NB1 anymore. I don’t know what they mean by “look unfinished”

Look unfinished refers to the basic NB1 CW you are starting with, they only added color to a few areas the rest was just the beginning CW you start with.

Unfinished=we were really lazy and knew it wouldn’t sell with little detail so we limited to 89 pairs

A clean 1500 for today's wear
IMG_20191002_201757_737.jpg

I go half size down from my 998 size. Cushioning and paneling is much thinner and the tongue isn’t as bulky which creates more room

This is good to hear. I picked up some 996 for a good price but they were half a size smaller than my typical 998 size but sounds like they should be okay. Thanks for your help.

Really excited how my 574 NB1s came out. I decided to make these in dedication to the Kodak 400TX which is hands down, my personal favorite black and white film. It's fitting that it came in the same week as my fresh restock of film.

image3-3.jpeg
image2-5.jpeg
image1-6.jpeg

love the palette

AFEW has a 25% off sale with code ALL25. Sorry I copped the last RW without VAT with 25% off and free shipping with other items since it totalled over 300. I basically got a 1500.9 and Hummel Hanon jersey for free.

On a side note, is this the first RW copped under retail?

AFEW has a 25% off sale with code ALL25. Sorry I copped the last RW without VAT with 25% off and free shipping with other items since it totalled over 300. I basically got a 1500.9 and Hummel Hanon jersey for free.

On a side note, is this the first RW copped under retail?

I think one of my pairs was 280 maybe? Definitely not 25% off tho...

Red Wing 997s are special. Don’t understand why J. Crew’s mediocre collab took their thunder away. My opinion, but Red Wings will be very sought after in years to come.

Last edited:
Speaking of under-appreciated collabs, surprised the DTLR Fast Lanes are sitting especially since the 10% off code works on them.

Really excited how my 574 NB1s came out. I decided to make these in dedication to the Kodak 400TX which is hands down, my personal favorite black and white film. It's fitting that it came in the same week as my fresh restock of film.

image3-3.jpeg
image2-5.jpeg
image1-6.jpeg
love this and the inspiration behind the NB1s. also got me thinking I should try shooting in b/w film as well

Back
Top Bottom