Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BTW, anybody grabbed the inverse Butterscotches AKA NAJ's? Been considering it.

Scotch

nbm997jc1_1.jpg

Anti-Scotch:

new-balance-997-naj-brown-1.jpg

Gaggle towards the direction that the brand is taking today: I have new quality 997 made in USA of poor quality, indeed as you can see the seams are going .... there has more quality control at New Balance? Frankly it grieves me to see this on products that are also expensive (especially in France) ... when I see the direction of the brand, between that and the fact that there is less and less copy available and only reseller friends get pairs I frankly hesitate to turn to mephisto brand that respects the customer (make in France and more)
26D3E289-718B-4404-9C57-10AF6D03857F.jpeg

Dear lord I need to find a better way to organize my NB's. Must confess -- I only keep the ones in boxes if I'll very rarely wear em (and I usually stick the boxed pairs in the storage unit), and I try to wear a different pair every day. How do you guys do it? My wife is apparently investigating what to do to fix 'the problem,' and that makes me a little afraid...

216EDA33-46FB-428C-BB7D-56275F1A0363_1_201_a.jpeg

2CA2295F-E28A-4194-93F8-C00768B8F817_1_201_a.jpeg

Dear lord I need to find a better way to organize my NB's. Must confess -- I only keep the ones in boxes if I'll very rarely wear em (and I usually stick the boxed pairs in the storage unit), and I try to wear a different pair every day. How do you guys do it? My wife is apparently investigating what to do to fix 'the problem,' and that makes me a little afraid...

I have 3 closets full of boxed pairs, plus whatever fits under the bed. every pair i buy that comes boxed, stays in the box, no matter how badly damaged it is. since i've recently reached capacity again, i started moving photo albums and linens into my son's room lol...i will probably give away a bunch of my non-NB stuff that i haven't touched in a couple of years, as i've done in the past.

Maybe it’s just me but the material on the toe wrap and heel on the NAJ on NB site looks different than any other stockist carrying...

CDE92AB4-38E1-4145-BDCC-CDB2D52FDD06.png
3ADF06C7-7C06-44BF-AEC1-4A098230D3A1.png

I have 3 closets full of boxed pairs, plus whatever fits under the bed. every pair i buy that comes boxed, stays in the box, no matter how badly damaged it is. since i've recently reached capacity again, i started moving photo albums and linens into my son's room lol...i will probably give away a bunch of my non-NB stuff that i haven't touched in a couple of years, as i've done in the past.

I'm just thankful that we have a storage unit (and that my wife only goes there to pick up holiday decorations).

Two a days are the best days. I'm lucky if I get to wear 10 pairs of sneakers in a month (on account of work).
Work gets in the way for me too. I used to be able wear sneakers but not any more.
This dude Eric must have a hundred DS pairs though

ALD sent email out. They are raffling cancelled pairs. Keeping fingers crossed before i bite the bullet on resale.

Not just you. I am seeing it as different pairs as well. Like suede vs grained.

Could just be that NB never updated their catalogue from sample pictures, doubt they would actually release 2 variants of the same shoe with such a slight difference but maybe

ALD sent email out. They are raffling cancelled pairs. Keeping fingers crossed before i bite the bullet on resale.

This only for people who had orders cencelled? Is there a link to enter the raffle I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom