Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I kno these are love of hates for most but man I’m on the love side #testrun3.0
1493DC0B-5B94-4B3A-A4FA-B443E5E42A85.jpeg

so yeah that's a 'no' from me

Glad you like em though!!

Would love to know why NB doesn't make a 10.5 any longer for the 997S. After copping the 'Grey Day' 997S in a 10.5, I've yet to find a size 10.5 for anything new they've come out with. NB1 excludes 10.5 as well.

Would love to know why NB doesn't make a 10.5 any longer for the 997S. After copping the 'Grey Day' 997S in a 10.5, I've yet to find a size 10.5 for anything new they've come out with. NB1 excludes 10.5 as well.
I complained to them as well since there's not an option for an 11.5, rec'd a BS response to keep checking back.

I complained to them as well since there's not an option for an 11.5, rec'd a BS response to keep checking back.

Same thoughts/issues as you guys. I went down .5 on these and I am praying they fit good after breaking them in. My TTS 11.5 grey day pair has some wiggle room after wearing them quite a bit.

I wanted to pounce on the holiday options as quick as I could before they sold out. With gator and snake embossed leather I decided I'd just make em loud. Can't wait to see these when they come in! I'll make a quieter/classier pair next month with the new awesome color options.

Attachments

• nb1.png
    nb1.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 211
Not sure how to feel about the new color wheel. I like the black midsole and the new brown and blue suede options, but I kinda wish they had a dark shade of green, orange, purple, and yellow instead of the shade you would see in a pack of Crayola markers. Really love the madder rose color though.
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 4.39.42 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom