Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Heads up for those looking for the 996 Denim Blues. Jimmy Jazz has sizes 10-13 for $109. After applying HP35, I got em for $109/shipped. :smokin

Im a grown *** man what I look like wearing colorful socks (Im 20 lol ) i leave that for the cats who cop elite socks and Kds. Last days of me working at finishline I might go on ahead and use my discount on some NB 1500s and 1600s we got on the site. or I might save my dough.

Haha, nah Stunna, sometimes it's a blessing to have smaller feet in this country(average for the rest of the world) besides I'm almost positive Jay got that ten..

Haha, nah Stunna, sometimes it's a blessing to have smaller feet in this country(average for the rest of the world) besides I'm almost positive Jay got that ten..

Lol I grabbed Lil Devs pair..I just hope he remembered lol I been anxiously waiting

So I know who you guys are....small world. I was salty when I came in and I saw that sz8 gone. I had another quality customer who wanted it. Enjoy the shoes fellas, and feel free to call if you need anything else.

So I know who you guys are....small world. I was salty when I came in and I saw that sz8 gone. I had another quality customer who wanted it. Enjoy the shoes fellas, and feel free to call if you need anything else.
word man thank you, Rick and Ro are good peoples, BR always look out for me 
pimp.gif

Got this sweatshirt at the New Balance shop in Korea to go with West NYC and possibly Mojitos. Matches the teal/turqoise on the Wests real well.

lol it was kinda pricy like 60 bucks US. I can't believe how popular New Balance is here... They even have like backpacks.

There were some other options. I think one was somewhat suitable for the salmon soles.

some of the backpacks I thought were kind of cool.

any hoodies?

Search Ebay for NB hoodies and T's.
They can be bought for reasonable prices.
I bought a grey one a couple days ago, cause it'll pretty much go with anything.
Seller's pics, it hasn't arrived yet.

Last edited:
Every time I come across NB hoodies in stores, they are more performance/running style.  I am interested in the one below, but I have yet to see anything like it in North America and I need to try it on first.  

I'll be in MA in a couple weeks, any Boston guys know if these(or other non performance hoodies/sweatshirts) are available at the New Balance store? 

Last edited:
Every time I come across NB hoodies in stores, they are more performance/running style.  I am interested in the one below, but I have yet to see anything like it in North America and I need to try it on first.  

I'll be in MA in a couple weeks, any Boston guys know if these(or other non performance hoodies/sweatshirts) are available at the New Balance store? 
Where can this hoodie be found overseas/online? 

Back
Top Bottom