Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

29F1024B-11C5-4198-872D-33A8B5E032C7.jpeg

I'm too picky I would want those NB1's to mtach exactly how the JFG joints are. But f it I midas whale since I know I aint gonna be able to grab em lol.

Whats the exact formula you used for the tongue and logos?

Interested in those Aries Neon 991s, but don't have a pair of 991's. How's the sizing?

I wear a 9.5 in 998s. Anyone recommend staying with the same size or half up?

I just got the other Aires pair last week and I find them to be good at TTS to my other NB pairs.

those 992chf are tough. Anyone know the exact specs from the NBgallery post? The sole seems to be different from what’s offered on NB1

I'm too picky I would want those NB1's to mtach exactly how the JFG joints are. But f it I midas whale since I know I aint gonna be able to grab em lol.

same here. Not to mention cream on the side instead of Joe’s peach/khaki or w/e is gonna give the shoe a different look all together

Shoot... Grey suede where “leather is on it” would make that shoe better than the JFG.

This is what mine looks like and the colors I used:
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 7.45.11 PM.png

Tongue: Workwear suede
Tongue Inserts: Metallic Silver
992 and USA logos: Team Red

I personally don't mind that they're not 100% exact because hey, if it's a bootleg, it's a bootleg.

This is what mine looks like and the colors I used:
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 7.45.11 PM.png

Tongue: Workwear suede
Tongue Inserts: Metallic Silver
992 and USA logos: Team Red

I personally don't mind that they're not 100% exact because hey, if it's a bootleg, it's a bootleg.
Those fresh asf...but doubt quality will be on par

I think the folks in the UK have access for that color for the tongue on the 992 because I can’t find that color at all when I try to create the bootleg JFG’s collab on NB1

I think the folks in the UK have access for that color for the tongue on the 992 because I can’t find that color at all when I try to create the bootleg JFG’s collab on NB1

workwear showing up for me on NB1 for the 992. really curious to see how many people are going to end up going that route once they strike out on the JFG

Back
Top Bottom