Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

First time posting in the NB thread. When I originally joined I was solely in the Boost thread. Adidas creative decisions have left me finding newer pastures and have slowly started getting into NB.

My Nb1 992 just touched down. Nike Mowabb inspired CW:
IMG_20200219_101037.jpg

dude are you serious ?? These are perfect!!

First time posting in the NB thread. When I originally joined I was solely in the Boost thread. Adidas creative decisions have left me finding newer pastures and have slowly started getting into NB.

My Nb1 992 just touched down. Nike Mowabb inspired CW:
IMG_20200219_101037.jpg
Those are fire they remind me of hill top blues. Is that “workwear” on the tongue? It looks almost orangish online but it’s clearly brown.
I should have done that on the tongue for my JFG bootlegs.

Those are fire they remind me of hill top blues. Is that “workwear” on the tongue? It looks almost orangish online but it’s clearly brown.
Yea thats workwear. Logo is ombré reflective but looks dark gray when no flash

definitely have workwear on the tongue for pair in my cart. the angora cream doesn't look right to me though.

1582145568227.png

Hahaha. I never hit on these raffles. That’s why I entered so many! They’ll be available on NB.com too, right?

Are people sure there will only be 1,000 because that’s quite a few raffles. I’m sure I missed one.

3,000 allegedly WW, find hard to believe but we’ll see.

Not buying that at all man, haha. One rando isn't going to have the pull to get a ****ing primary color removed from NB1 haha. I'm pretty sure it was just trolling combined with the number of people making copy-cats and and that **** just drying up super quick.

oh I know I was just messing around. team red going away was scary for a min

Which one you guys think?

B438FD0B-A0C0-4BAF-9E86-09D369FD695F.jpeg
4D790080-7B95-418F-8943-8E7EDCB60A10.jpeg

top with black sole. Maybe add some red to the tongue for a ghastly/haunter/gengar theme tbh

Back
Top Bottom