Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

they definitely don’t. I tried clicking from an other email and nothing. I had wanted to use my 200 dollar credit on them but it didn’t work. I don’t like Batman or any comics really all that much so the cool factor is kind of lost on me, just wanted to let y’all know since you guys have shown me some cool stuff :smile:
Good looks! I too also tried to use the 10% jig on it but it wasn't working... Been wanting the gray pairs but honestly, with the 992GR coming out and the endless possibilities of 992NB1 (along with my mortgage payment just hitting my account), I just can't pull the trigger right now.

I'm quite proud of myself for not just copping.

Good looks! I too also tried to use the 10% jig on it but it wasn't working... Been wanting the gray pairs but honestly, with the 992GR coming out and the endless possibilities of 992NB1 (along with my mortgage payment just hitting my account), I just can't pull the trigger right now.

I'm quite proud of myself for not just copping.

same tbh about time I exercised some restraint

Just a heads-up, Stray Rats might be cheaper on Stockx depending on your size. Still props for the link, really debating going back to get my proper size. These fit kind of big IMO.

997 XLD

V vidiviciun
Copped these earlier. This pic sold me 🔥

B8930271-2385-4EAD-92F2-54C571462A00.jpeg

Do you have a link coz I can't find it on ALD website? Would like to cop the white

there's the link. near FSR, they have my size at least right now. really on the fence on this one, will probably not end up getting it.

Damn I am subscribed but did not get an email. Should combine the post but if you get a link to the raffle please let me know.

I'm not subscribed, just saw it on sneakernews

Back
Top Bottom