Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I am
It’s so funny is Aime did these it would be a bunch of hype boys going crazy for these lol so funny to me

Lol so true. One post and these will all be gone 😂
Idk if I’m gonna. Cop. I want to but just bought two pairs of shoes for running :////

what conditioner are you using?
i have the black red pair from this classic cars pack..what did you do to condition these?

I use that stuff for on all my leather shoes. Usually once before I wear them, then a second coating after about a week or two of constant wear. Just need to lightly apply a bit over the whole shoe with a cloth, let it sit for a minute or two, then buff it with a clean cloth.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/levis-new-balance-1300-release-date-price/

"Editor’s Notes: Having just relaunched its famous 1300JP model to much fanfare last month, New Balance has teamed up with ubiquitous jeans brand Levi’s on a denim-clad version of the same sneaker, the Levi‘s x New Balance M1300CL. The Cone Mills White Oak XX52 denim, which is used as the base of the sneaker’s upper, has increased in rarity since White Oak’s closing. Only 36 pairs have been made, making this an extremely limited release."

36 pairs!? Guess I'm not even going to get the chance to cop.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/levis-new-balance-1300-release-date-price/

"Editor’s Notes: Having just relaunched its famous 1300JP model to much fanfare last month, New Balance has teamed up with ubiquitous jeans brand Levi’s on a denim-clad version of the same sneaker, the Levi‘s x New Balance M1300CL. The Cone Mills White Oak XX52 denim, which is used as the base of the sneaker’s upper, has increased in rarity since White Oak’s closing. Only 36 pairs have been made, making this an extremely limited release."

36 pairs!? Guess I'm not even going to get the chance to cop.
yeah nvm just copped the 990v5 ycmc if I have no chance at these then there's no point. was +/- on that pair but I have a lot of levis so I thought it'd be cool haha

Going on the 5th grade field trip with my son today...Hiking at Red Rock...Beaters it is...

BD1349D8-509D-4752-80FB-817AAC9FA75A.jpeg

Doesn’t look bad. Maybe a further out pic to tell? Certainly won’t be noticeable in foot. They’re shoes not display pieces.

Meh. Like I said I’m super OCD. And while these are not an art piece, they’re 1 of 1. Never to be made again. So it should be as close to perfect as possible. And $190 is nothing to sneeze at, that’s a good amount of money. I promise you, if a pair of hyped kicks landed in your lap with that giant blemish, you would feel some type of way. NB has already emailed me back and agreed to return them due to the issue so I’m not complaining anymore.

Meh. Like I said I’m super OCD. And while these are not an art piece, they’re 1 of 1. Never to be made again. So it should be as close to perfect as possible. And $190 is nothing to sneeze at, that’s a good amount of money. I promise you, if a pair of hyped kicks landed in your lap with that giant blemish, you would feel some type of way. NB has already emailed me back and agreed to return them due to the issue so I’m not complaining anymore.
do they offer you a discount to keep in those types of scenarios?

Back
Top Bottom