Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20200306_170324.jpg

Got these in the mail today.. material is amazing.. debating on distressing the denim area or not.
I say let them fade naturally.

I literally just saw these at my local store on sale too, I have to cop as I’m from the DMV lol
The 990dmv4's are rare/ tough to come by now a days. They are mismatched and have the MD flag on the back. If you are positive it's those, you should definitely pick them up.

On second thought... you might have seen the EAT V5's, those went on sale at Shoe City. Be sure before you buy them.

EAT 990v5
IMG_2878.jpg

990dmv4
dtlr-new-balance-990v4-dmv-4.jpg

The 990dmv4's are rare/ tough to come by now a days. They have the MD flag on the back. If you are positive it's those, you should definitely pick them up.

On second thought... you might have seen the EAT V5's, those went on sale at Shoe City. Be sure before you buy them.

EAT 990v5
IMG_2878.jpg

990dmv4
dtlr-new-balance-990v4-dmv-4.jpg

Oh man, seeing those now, I wish they had a flag on the back lol. What I saw were not the DTLR x NB, but the YCMC v4, muted with just grey and black, released 2 years after the flag ones

Attachments

• 946C134A-8D21-44B7-BA8B-648309BC5B1B.jpeg
    946C134A-8D21-44B7-BA8B-648309BC5B1B.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 194
Man how long did it take you to come up with those color combos? Both are fire but I’m really feeling the brown and cream joints!
Thanks! These are my first NB1s. I’ve done plenty of “test runs” with other models but never could pull the trigger. Something about the color wheel and number of parts you can configure for me going. And then I just went with a color palate that I figured matched. So maybe just an hour playing around and then tweaking the day after.

The blues were subconsciously influenced by the upcoming seersucker. I forgot about them until someone mentioned them and was like, “****, did I just copy a GR?!”

Thanks! These are my first NB1s. I’ve done plenty of “test runs” with other models but never could pull the trigger. Something about the color wheel and number of parts you can configure for me going. And then I just went with a color palate that I figured matched. So maybe just an hour playing around and then tweaking the day after.

The blues were subconsciously influenced by the upcoming seersucker. I forgot about them until someone mentioned them and was like, “****, did I just copy a GR?!”
Props to you, I’m still on test run mode myself but will treat myself soon!

I’ll try for the Levi’s pair but not getting my hopes up obviously...I’m on a horrible stretch of L’s at this point...

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know why there isn't a size 10.5 available for the NB1 997Sport? I have a great design and ready to buy it but when I check for the sizes I can pick either 10 or 11. 10.5 isn't even an option. Does the shoe fit a half size too big or small?

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know why there isn't a size 10.5 available for the NB1 997Sport? I have a great design and ready to buy it but when I check for the sizes I can pick either 10 or 11. 10.5 isn't even an option. Does the shoe fit a half size too big or small?

Probably at the end of its life on NB1...Selling through what they can...Just a guess...

Even the day they dropped there was never 10.5. I asked their customer service about it and they said they weren’t planning on adding it ever. Bummed me out.

Back
Top Bottom