Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Curious if classic navy releasing this year.

Lol I really thought about doing that too man. My size said "Only a few left" So I decided to just go for it now.

These were the ones I really wanted but they sold out a couple weeks ago. Restoked a few sizes but not during the sale

Lol

m998htb from JCrew a few yrs back

4449911E-6774-4C9B-8348-F042941D9353.jpeg
Ah, thank you for clarifying! I’m not super knowledgeable with the older collabs 😅😂

ultraboosting ultraboosting

nah no shipping yet for me.

I think they listed them as “shipped” as in “this item WILL BE shipped” not so much that it already has been shipped if that makes sense.

I believe the release date is tomorrow technically...so if i can't land a pair tomorrow I am just going to make a pair on NB1 (even though i still have no cart jig two weeks later)
When I bought the TNs in store at Champs Wheaton Plaza they advised I come through to get the GRs since they have them for sale.

I've been super busy the past few days an had no idea these dropped already on some sites. Did they drop yet on the NB website?

they dropped midnight PT a couple of days ago, no idea if it was a real FSR. A link was posted a couple of days ago for a small boutique that had stock, mine come in today. Various other places like Todd Snyder have stocked. Release is supposed to be 3/15, places like footlocker, champs, YCMC will have them then. Bodega is apparently releasing the 992 tomorrow. Hope that helps.

they dropped midnight PT a couple of days ago, no idea if it was a real FSR. A link was posted a couple of days ago for a small boutique that had stock, mine come in today. Various other places like Todd Snyder have stocked. Release is supposed to be 3/15, places like footlocker, champs, YCMC will have them then. Bodega is apparently releasing the 992 tomorrow. Hope that helps.

I really appreciate all the info! Hoping I can grab a pair off of the footsites!

Back
Top Bottom