Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2EEDB845-71B4-48EA-8870-6723B85916FC.jpeg
Just when you thought it was safe to put the wallet away...

That heel... #andleatherisonit

In all seriousness I am really digging these. So as far as I know past Tokyo Design Studio shoes sat and went for 50%...These are quite a bit nicer than their past collabs, plus the Ronnie attachment...will they still be an easy cop? More importantly, what will retail be? Ronnie collabs are usually pricey.

Guy on NB customer service yesterday (was chatting about my numeric order, fellow skater, real nice) made it seem like there’s certainly a wider release of the 992GR coming.

Like they’ll be available as a true GR - but right now (I am) guessing that NB is drumming up the excitement. It’s a good way to release it from a product and marketing standpoint

Guy on NB customer service yesterday (was chatting about my numeric order, fellow skater, real nice) made it seem like there’s certainly a wider release of the 992GR coming.

Like they’ll be available as a true GR - but right now (I am) guessing that NB is drumming up the excitement. It’s a good way to release it from a product and marketing standpoint
Yea same thing with the 997 copped pairs at outlet for $50 about 9 months after the big release

I think Syracuse and KY Dunks will continue to drop
We will see. I personally don’t think so, they’ve been holding steady with all pairs in bands. And don’t think there were too many pairs of them. Safari’s staying high too due to being a Skateshop exclusive etc.

That heel... #andleatherisonit

In all seriousness I am really digging these. So as far as I know past Tokyo Design Studio shoes sat and went for 50%...These are quite a bit nicer than their past collabs, plus the Ronnie attachment...will they still be an easy cop? More importantly, what will retail be? Ronnie collabs are usually pricey.
I don’t think it’s a Ronnie collab, and I think these will be readily available in many places given the TDS drops of the past.

I don’t think it’s a Ronnie collab, and I think these will be readily available in many places given the TDS drops of the past.

hopefully it follows the past TD drops but with how things are going lately with most NB drops, not so optimistic they’ll be super easy to cop

What’s sizing on the 992? Regarding NB, I don’t have much experience but I felt that 997 in 10.5 were too big and 1500s in 9.5 were too small.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom