Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yea CL makes its way around more than folks think. Personally a disco or bust shoe for me. Crazy that people go from getting for dirt cheap to paying over retail.....

They have the gall to charge $15 for shipping... Code 'sneakers' gets them down to $212 shipped. Nahhhhhhhh

Today..

IMG_20200331_115920_109.jpg

Yea CL makes its way around more than folks think. Personally a disco or bust shoe for me. Crazy that people go from getting for dirt cheap to paying over retail.....

Just trying to make myself feel better haha

I like the CW...I was late on extrabutter $170 unfortunately

Down to $70 right now, was $90 yesterday. Going to wait some more for the price to drop.

would happily cop at $50

is that just paint?
don't think so, I can see the inside material

how are you storing these? do you live in a humid climate? is the midsole still firm?
closet in hawaii, thought would be good enough it's not getting hit by direct sunlight. can you define firm? I can press in a little but it's not like marshmellow or bread or anything

don't think so, I can see the inside material

closet in hawaii, thought would be good enough it's not getting hit by direct sunlight. can you define firm? I can press in a little but it's not like marshmellow or bread or anything
i'd def recommend you invest in some silica gel packs then since it can get pretty humid out there. i'm sure it's a seasonal thing, but still a good and cheap purchase. i've also read about putting shoes in ziplock bags (don't do it myself though).

the midsoles on my NB's are also pretty firm, though maybe NB soles maintain that even as they start to crumble? i remember a common test for crumbling midsoles on older jordans was checking if the soles felt soft bouncy.

Back
Top Bottom