Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you've said too much :nerd:

what-do-you-mean-gif-10.gif

hey guys i'm popping in from the dunk thread to ask how sizing is on 997s compared to dunks. i've never been a huge new balance fan, but those less is more 997s caught my eye cause of how great they look. my foot's pretty wide but i'm not sure if that matters too much. thanks in advance guys i really appreciate it.

Didn't see posted

Oneness 25% off, a lot of pretty good deals

hey guys i'm popping in from the dunk thread to ask how sizing is on 997s compared to dunks. i've never been a huge new balance fan, but those less is more 997s caught my eye cause of how great they look. my foot's pretty wide but i'm not sure if that matters too much. thanks in advance guys i really appreciate it.

Down half a size in general, super wide feet may be exception

Anywho, size? 327 collab

size-20th-anniversary-new-balance-327.jpg

The more I look at this model, the more I start to think I might not cop. Feels a little too 'sacai' slash cortez to me to be honest. I might try and get a pair in hand first just to make the ultimate judgement. But right now I'm not as in love with them as I was a couple weeks ago.

I will never understand the 327s. Like are you about to go run in a track event? As mentioned above it’s just a sacai/Cortez/waffle.

the materials remind me of those 401s that are found at the outlet for $20. The paneling is so awkward and the N. it’s huge. Also seems like they brought nothing new to the shoe in terms of cushioning. Casablanca will be attemtped to be copped to make money off the NB hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom