Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M998BLA (grey) size 10.5 $81 at JCrew (with code SALEONSALE)

M997PAK (grey / herringbone) sizes 10.5 + 13 $95

Last edited:
curtis50cent curtis50cent
joeoh29 joeoh29

Yep the M’s are sweet. Ive been thinking about one for a while. Makes me sad though that they stopped the M3. I would need the 4 doors cause I have a 3 year old. Though If I were to get a 2 door sports car the new mid engine vette has my attention as well.

I’ve had an f80 m3 and m4 competition... wonderful cars. Looking forward to the next generation.

Attachments

• 16DAE5C5-EAEF-4BAA-9EB6-607F84779343.jpeg
    16DAE5C5-EAEF-4BAA-9EB6-607F84779343.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 1CFC618C-B137-4092-9BAC-AB726CB1A23D.jpeg
    1CFC618C-B137-4092-9BAC-AB726CB1A23D.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 186
damn. i gotta get my sock game up, evidently. i haven't been living right. not even sure where to start; my mind automatically jumps to stance socks since that's what i see all the cool kids wearing

been struggling to find good socks for years since champion went to **** (without paying dumb money)...wife got me a bunch of Bombas...they’re great. Thick on the bottom, thinner in the top with compression around mid foot/arch.
Also,...Any holes, they’ll send you a new pair. Lose one, they’ll replace it, feet grow, they’llreplace it. They also do the old Tom’s marketing - buy one/they donate one. An old friend that was down on her luck recentlyconfirmed she got them at the food bank for her family for free. End of commercial hahaha

Anyone buy? Limited to 420 pairs. Seems to be sold out. Also, what are your thoughts on the Numeric model? Is this a good option for skating? Is new balance trying too hard with the 4’20 theme? Is this shoe lame? What are your overall thoughts.

Decade long lurker, don’t post much. Would love to hear everyone’s opinion.

65389423-A093-471E-9308-0EE4FD705378.jpeg
I ordered a pair (that sat forever on NB it seemed) ...they arrive Thursday, figured it was risk free (free NB returns) and had a discount code.

Numerics are usually nice for a all synthetic shoe...if you like skate shoe silhouettes that is. I usually hate 4.20/weed themed shoes/clothes (2004 hemp dunk SBs get a pass) but these seemed kinda cool...I can post/review when I get them if interested.

been struggling to find good socks for years since champion went to **** (without paying dumb money)...wife got me a bunch of Bombas...they’re great. Thick on the bottom, thinner in the top with compression around mid foot/arch.
Also,...Any holes, they’ll send you a new pair. Lose one, they’ll replace it, feet grow, they’llreplace it. They also do the old Tom’s marketing - buy one/they donate one. An old friend that was down on her luck recentlyconfirmed she got them at the food bank for her family for free. End of commercial hahaha

been using their running socks for a while now and love them especially since they aren’t even that expensive when compared to all the other ones on the market

I’ve been trying to convert my entire sock collection to Darn Tough. Not the most stylish socks, but they hold up forever and are very comfy. I also got a pair of carhartt wip chase socks which are incredible. Other than that, my girl seems to bring me home a pair of socks a day from J. Crew. The J. Crew no shows work perfect for me.

:emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded:

In the words of Doom. Doom. ,

"SIGH....."
keep your eyes peeled on StockX, Goat, eBay, Grailed, etc. i'm positive you'll be able to cop for retail or slightly over soon enough. once pairs start coming in and folks see that the profits on these aren't all that great, i'm sure prices will begin to dip.

on the sock note: good to see the sock king donjuan513 donjuan513 bless the thread one time.

might bite the bullet on some stance no-show joints for the summer. here's hoping they're good to me.

Back
Top Bottom